tutor , four

fuck buddy !
chapter four

you felt a tap on your shoulder. groaning, you picked your head up, eyebrows furrowed, facing your seatmate. "sensei told me to wake you, she wants to speak to you after class." you narrowed your eyes at her, frowning as you did. she woke you up for that ? you didn't bother replying as you went back into the same position as before.

mei, your seatmate, was actually the only person you tolerated in this class— expect for now, being that she woke you up. besides that, she wasn't an idiot, and didn't try making unnecessary conversations with you. she was more so quiet, and to herself, like you. bonus, she would let you copy off of her whenever you fell asleep in class or when you just wouldn't pay attention.

once the bell rang, you slung your bag over your hunched shoulder, making your way to the door shortly after, completely forgetting you had to speak to your teacher.

"mrs. l/n, i'd like to speak to you." stopping all movements, you closed your eyes, sighing, before turning back to your teacher, who was staring blankly at you. you weren't to fond of her, and from the amount of times you either slept or 'accidentally' called someone a name in this class, you were sure the feelings were mutual.

"you failed the last test we had, and the one before that. i'm going to have to assign you a tutor" you let out a sigh, closing your eyes once again. you didn't need a tutor, it was a fact, what you needed was to get rid of your distractions, which you weren't gonna do. your lips went into a thin line once you realized why you failed the most recent test, instead of studying, you were busy with your most biggest distraction after he snuck into your bedroom.

"one of the students from class 5 will be your tutor." on que, the door opened and in walked tsukishima, the nerdy looking, overly sarcastic, lanky bastard that was on the volleyball team. although you two had similar attitudes, you did not get along at all. you glared at the blonde as he ignored your presence, walking over to the teacher.

"tsukishima, this is l/n y/n, the young lady you will be tutoring until her grades improves."

"with all do respect ma'am, i'd rather not." annoyance evident in his voice, matching his equally annoyed expression.

"i don't want you to tutor me either." you stuck your tongue out at him, pulling down at your eye, similar to oikawa (I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT) once again, he ignored you.

"neither of you have a choice, the sessions start today. here are some worksheets she needs to complete. now, out you two. i have papers to grade." after passing the booklet in tsukishima's hands, she pointed to the door, not sparing you two a glance as she shuffled through the papers on her desk. you let out a sound similar to a grunt, clutching your bag tighter and walking out of the room.

"what the fuck took you so long." emiko immediately moved from the wall she was leaning on, coming up to you with a sour expression before her eyes moved behind you, to the boy who was impatiently waiting for you to move from the door. a smirk took over her lips.

"oya oya? what's this?" she wiggled her eyebrows, the smug smirk never leaving her face. you viscously shook your head, but the smirk never left her face.

"if you don't move in 2 seconds, i'm not tutoring you." his piercing gaze met your eyes, his eyebrows knitted, and a frown on his lips.

"like i said before, i don't need you to tutor me."

"your teacher and your test scores say other wise. now move." sucking your teeth, you bid a small head nod to a still smirking emiko, walking past her and towards the library with tsukishima following.