help , two

fuck buddy !
chapter two

you could physically feel your brain cells melting as you listened to your class talk. you hated this class, mostly the students. after flunking your exams on accident you were placed in class 2. you were clearly smarter than everyone here, and genuinely didn't belong with idiots, but the principal refused to put you in another class.

"okay students! make sure you—." you tuned out the rest of her sentence, stuffing your books into your bag. as the bell rang, you quickly slung your bag over your shoulder, attempting to leave as fast as you can.

as always, emiko stood outside of your door. fortunately for her, she didn't stay up the night before exams binge-watching

"y/n, are you coming to the volleyball practice match?" you nodded, as you two walked down the hallway, towards the gym. of course you didn't wanna go, but emiko would've forced you either way. you don't understand why she forcing you to go places with her, since she has other friends.

"good, you can see the new quick attack me and kageyama have been trying out." a cheerful hinata, appeared over emiko's shoulder, pecking her cheek as he walked with you two. you rolled your eyes, crossing your arms in front of you.

"bold of you to assume i care."

"you do loser!" he childishly stuck his tongue out, forming an L with his fingers and putting it to his forehead. you mimicked his movements earning a laugh from emiko.

"sometimes, i really don't believe you two are 17."

"you literally talk to shoyo in a baby voice." you deadpanned, ignoring hinata's obnoxious laughter and focusing on emiko's now flustered face. you and hinata were the only one's who could get a reaction like this out of emiko, so of course you used it to your advantage.

"that was one time! fuck you." both you and hinata's laughs mixed as emiko's face flushed with more embarrassment.

once hinata calmed down, he pecked emiko on the lips. "i have to start warming up. cheer me on." you turned your head to the side, faking a gag. you couldn't see their interaction anymore, but judging by the sounds you heard, you knew they were still kissing. once you heard hinata's feet hitting the floor, you turned back to emiko.

"you're just jealous." you scrunched up your face.

"no the hell i am not. jealous of you dating a shrimp? yeah no."

"have you ever heard of the saying, big things come in small packages?" she wiggled her eyesbrows, nudging you.

"that's literally not the saying, and ew." you faked another gag, knowing what she was implying. you definitely didn't wanna hear how big hinata was.

"let's get yogurt."emiko grabbed your wrist, dragging you towards the vending machine that was right in front of the gym doors. after she let go and started buying whatever, you shook your head, rubbing your wrist.

"i'm just gonna go find a spot on the bleachers." she nodded, keeping her eyes fixated on her bag, where she was trying to her money to buy her yogurt.

walking into the gym, your eyes immediately scanned the room, looking for a certain blue-eyed boy. your eyebrow rose, you couldn't find him. his game was starting soon and it was unlike kageyama to be late to anything volleyball related. shrugging, you took a seat on the 3rd level of the bleachers. (IK THERES NO BLEACHERS BUT LIKE IDK WAHT TO SAY)

soon after, emiko walked into the gym with one of her friends. your lips went into a thin line after seeing which friend it was. you pulled out your phone, hoping she would take the hint and not talk to you. it's not like you didn't like her, she was just extremely over energetic, similar to hinata, but you could tolerate him, not her.