Chapter 2

ASHLEY

"How dare you go against my wishes. You're my sister my only sister and you turned on me. You told Kerri where I was, I could of gotten away, but no you had to have a heart and blab about where I had her baby at." I stared at Jordin I had her tied up to a chair in the same house I held Sierra hostage in two months ago. Jordin told Kerri where I was and her and her baby dad came busting in here taking Sierra"

"She wasn't yours to take, you can't kidnap someone's child and think it's ok" Jordin yelled causing me to slap her cheek so hard spit flew out and caused her cheek to turn a bright red. How dare she talk to me like that as if I don't have power over her right now. I walk over to my set of knives I had placed out on the table in size order.

"You know I have gotten real sick of you Jordin, you always thought you were better than me, smarter than me, prettier than me, but look at you and look at me. Your the one tied up to a chair, your life is in my hands I am God to you bitch, you better believe it."

Jordin flinches at my words I can see she's trying to play tough, but I know she's scared shitless and her fear brings me great pleasure. I pick up the biggest knife and walk back over to her "let's play a game" I say.

She squares her jaw "what game?" She ask. My eyes twinkle at her words as I stoop to eye level with her" how many stabs does it take until you die" I say laughing at her.

She shakes her head repeatedly "you can't get away with this" her voice trembles as she spoke.

"Oh darling I already have. You see your house is on fire due to faulty wires and I have already placed a cadaver in your house to pass for you, but it will be burnt so bad that it will be recognizable." I smiled knowing that I have won with Jordin out the picture no one can stop me. I want Kerri to hurt just as much as I did when I lost my baby why should she get to be happy when I'm miserable. I won't stop until I have inflicted pain on every happy mother of a little girl I come in contact with. I want them to suffer like I am, to feel your chest tightened every time you see a little girl. To have a dream your holding your baby only to wake up to reality and their not there. I want them to hit rock bottom, to clutch their lower belly as their heart breaks for the millionth time and when their souls has finally given up on and to live they no longer have a reason. I smile because now we're even.

Ashley looks at me with fear in her eyes "fuck you" she spat. Anger boiled in my veins as I grip the knife in my hands tighter. I ran the knife along her neck silting her throat. She choked on her own blood staring me right in the eyes, her eyes filled with so much hatred. "You see what you made me do" I yelled at her limp body. "We didn't even get to play the game" I smiled at her "you always have to have the last words don't you? If you were the sister you were supposed to be I wouldn't had had to kill you" I clean the knife off with a towel and placed it back on the table. "We could of made a good team, but you didn't get the concept that I had to make those women hurt. They didn't deserve happiness, my happiness, but you were to weak to understand that they had to hurt like I'm hurting" i untied Jordin and she fell to the ground I'll have to wait to night fall to go bury here in the Cemetery where I already had pre dug a hole waiting for her.

It was quarter pass twelve when I arrived to sandy oaks Cemetery I pulled up in front of the six ft hole I paid a crack head to dig up I threw Jordin body in it she was wrap in a black sheet "so long sister" I whispered to her i through dirt over her body enough to cover a few feet I'll let the crack Head do the rest Tomorrow I have a long trip ahead of me to LA.