Phantom Blood 22

Zacznij od początku

"You are both right!" Tarukus exclaimed smugly. "I call this the Hell Heaven Snake Kill!" The chain wrapped itself around Will's abdomen as Jonathan's collar was pressed against the ceiling yet again, strangling him.

"I will strangle both of you at once!" Tarukus grinned.

This is bad you thought so you ran towards them careful not to alert Tarukus, you merged with the shadows.

Speedwagon could not move, holding Poco against him, he had to watch from the sidelines in horror as he saw that Zeppeli could not use Hamon because to the lack of oxygen in his lungs.

Then it all happened so fast; you kicked Tarukus full force so he crashed into the wall, however you were too late. The iron chain ripped through Will's body, separating him into two halves. Blood splattered on your face morphed into one of despair as you saw that Jonathan too coughed up blood and hearing a sickening crack.

"WILL!!! JONATHAN!!" Your voice echoed from the stone walls and tears streamed down Speedwagon's face in disbelief, not able to make a sound.

"Jojo....Y-Y/N!!" Zeppeli uttered eyes turning dark. Both fell down to the cold floor.

"Will!" You kneeled next to him quickly, not forgetting to take his cut of arm and legs. "Do not die on me yet I can fix that....HEAL!!" You stand manifested and started to fuse the body parts together, connecting slowly but steadily, he was not dead! However if his heart gave out, if he dies now all would be for naught! Tears formed but you refused to let them fall. Zeppeli, you....reckless idiot!

"Master Dio I have eliminated him, as you willed and the woman is not injured either. "Tarukus groaned in pain from the other side of the room.

"His cruelty is too much to bear!" Speedwagon shouted and cried out aloud in grief.

But when all hope was lost you could see Jonathan's face twitch, he was in pain.

"Jonathan." You ran up to him immediately starting to heal his broken neck and his fractures forearm.

"Mr Joestar!"

"Still breathing? And with a once broken neck? Allow me to finish you off." Tarukus grabbed the chain tightly. However Zeppeli weakly crawled up reaching for Jonathan's hand, your eyes widened. He should not move! His limps might be reattached thanks to your stand but not fully healed; usually he would have lost consciousness by now. It was too dangerous he was reckless. His body was not able to withstand pressure.

"Y/N, Jojo...." He mumbled.

"What are you doing?" You screamed at him.

"The other one is still alive too? I should not have underestimated your power woman!" Tarukus sneered.

Ignoring him ad you completely he spoke to Jonathan hoarsely:

"This is my ultimate....my ultimate..... my ultimate trump card! I give it to you Jojo! Jojo take up my torch! ULTIMATE DEEP PASS OVERDRIVE!!" He transferred his Hamon into Jonathan's body.

"Will you fool, you know the consequences of giving away all your life energy! Stop it Will!!" A tear tickled down your ivory skin. The bright nova threw you back, Jonathan's clotheres ripped from his upper body. As the yellow light illuminated the room before Zeppeli collapsed on the ground, his hair and mustache white.

"Jojo I have given you all my life energy." Zeppeli smiled slightly.

"Baron..." Speedwagon was left shocked but you walked up to him. "No...!" You stared at him, but maybe I am able to rescue him. You took a deep breath. I cannot age my Hamon should not vanish if I give a good amount of mine to Zeppeli, he will be able to live!