||Ch.26||

~Monday Night~

The girls and I stayed at the house, while Blue and CJ went out to their studio.

I hadn't received any messages from the stalker since the funeral. I'm still high on alert though.

Ella hasn't been well lately. I see she tries to hide it , but we know something is wrong. We've been trying our best to keep her occupied with us.

I was taught to recognize the signs before things like this were too late. Ella had been through enough and to only be 19. We all bonded over pain growing up.

All of us had a parent or both hurt us in a traumatizing way. Whether intentionally or not. It's just something that made us closer. We helped each other heal.

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

Jayda's Story

"Ma", I called running up the steps. I looked in every room . She was nowhere. I was so excited to share my big news with her. I made the volleyball team. It was pretty big for me to actually make it as a freshman.

I got a little sad seeing that she wasn't there and went back downstairs. "Jayda", Roland yelled.

"Yes", I mumbled. "Why are you home so early", he asked.

"Half day today", I said looking down. I didn't like to look Roland in the face.  Whenever I did, he would have the same creepy smile. "Oh well ya moms not gon be home until late", he said.

I nodded still looking at my feet. I heard him walking closer. I stepped back still not looking at him.

"You know what that means", he said. His voice sounded so creepy, it made me shiver in fear. "I-I'm finna go over to Dess's until mom gets home", I said rushing to the door. He grabbed me by my backpack.

"Nah spend time with your dad". Roland wasn't my dad. He'd been here my whole life, but he wasn't my dad. My dad had passed after mom left him for Roland.  I was only a couple months when it happened.

She always told me Roland was my dad, but grandma told me otherwise. I miss her too.

"I- I really don't want to", I mumbled. He pulled me back to him. He bent down and hugged me. Smelling my hair. "I missed you Lovebug", he whispered into my ear.

His hot breath made me itch. I said nothing. He placed his hands in my hair. "I said I missed you", he growled.

"I-I missed you too", I muttered. "You smell like sweat. Go take a shower", he instructed. I nodded and walked off. "Don't lock the bathroom door either", he called .

Tears fell as I dropped my backpack and walked into the bathroom.

I stepped into the shower. Praying my mom would come home. She would believe me when I say I don't like Roland and he's a pervert. When I told her the weird stuff he did , she would ask if he touched my private or intimate areas.

He never did. He just watched me, smelled me, caressed me. Mom didn't think that was enough to leave him.

I stood in the shower, just letting the water run down. The door opened. I knew he was in here. He yanked back the curtain. I covered my intimate areas. "Stop. Move your hands now", he yelled.

His voice boomed through the bathroom. I did what I was told. Shaking as I did so. "Go ahead Lovebug... shower", he said giving me that creep smile. He sat on the toilet and watched me. I turned my back to him. Still crying.