Ch 16

To say the next couple of minutes waiting on Melissa to locate the source of the signal that took control of the portal machines computer system was hard on Izuku would be an understatement. Wave after wave of demons trying to stop Izuku with never more then a few seconds of rest for in between each one. Luckily thanks to his quirk Izuku was always strong enough and energized for the next wave but with everyone of them that came was tougher then the last one. If it wasn't for the zombie security guards do to the amount of demons that came Izuku would have ran out of ammo by now but luckily the zombies preferred guns just like he does. Sometimes though Izuku couldn't even use his guns as instead of a few of the high ranking demons they would try and overwhelm him by sending a massive amount of weaker demons such as imps and zombies. It was at times like this that Izuku didn't even use his guns and instead ripped and tore throw the never ending horde with his own hands. Izuku would rip demons in half like they were nothing, use them as shields to take shots from the imps, Izuku even used one imps head to crush another imps head by smashing them together as hard as he could. Izuku was relentless and unyielding when it came to the demons, never once giving them the opportunity to surrender or even run away and once they entered that room to try and kill Izuku not a single demon left. Eventually the horde stopped coming and by that time Melissa was able to pinpoint the signals location.

Melissa: I got it!

Izuku was in the middle of picking up ammo off of as many zombie security guards as he could when he heard Melissa say that. Izuku finished gathering ammo though as I listed.

Melissa: it took me awhile to find the source of the signal but when I finally did find it well let's just say it's not good or rather you.

After Izuku got all the ammo he could he turned his full attention to what Melissa was saying.

Melissa: the reason that it took me so long to find the source of the signal is because it isn't located on earth but rather the same location that the portal was set to to bring the demons here.

Izuku was starting to realize what it was that Melissa was saying.

Melissa: if you truly want to stop the demons invasion Doom Guy then you are going to have to go to there home world the destroy the source of the signal that took control of the portals computer system.

Izuku mind: I'm going to have to go to Hell.

Melissa: because of where the signal is coming from you should already know that I think you shouldn't go or at the very least no go alone but I also know you and know that you are going to go and go alone anyways.

Izuku just pulls out his double barrel and reloads it as his response to what Melissa said.

Melissa: (sigh) I knew it.

Melissa then start typing away on stuff from her computer before talking to Izuku again.

Melissa: ok so that red portal should take you to hell but I can't be sure exactly where it will drop you off do to not having control of the portal and not being even remotely familiar with the demons home.

Izuku made his way over to the swirling red portal and prepared to walk through to what would be a one man war against the demons on there home front.

Melissa: I don't know if are communications will reach as for as the demons would so I went ahead and up loaded a map that should guide you to the signals source just in case I loose touch with you.

Izuku nodded under standing what it is that she was saying. Izuku wasn't at all afraid of going to Hell alone, in fact Izuku was more afraid of what the demons would do to his friends and family if he failed.

Izuku mind: best way to keep that fear from becoming real......

Izuku readied his double barrel shotgun.

Izuku mind: kill all of them so that they can't kill anyone else!

Melissa: good luck Doom Guy and be safe.

Izuku nodded and made his way into the red portal. The journey through the portal barely lasted a second and in a flash of light Izuku was standing in a world that looked like it was scorched by fire with a dark orange sky. All in all the very best way Izuku could describe the place is that it looked like Hell.

Izuku mind: I really did go to Hell.

Izuku looked around and saw all sorts of familiar demons moving around but none of them noticed him. That was something Izuku knew he would personally change here in a little bit. As he was looking around static started to come in on his helmets communicator and continued to for a little bit before it eventually stopped.

Izuku mind: I guess Melissa was right about loosing signal with are communicators when coming here.

Izuku then pulled up the map that would guid him to the source of the signal. Looking at the map Izuku saw that the portal put him pretty far away from his destination.

Izuku mind: most like the demons couldn't stop me from coming so they got me as far from my destination as they could.

Izuku not wasting an time started to run in the direction of the source of the signal. But he didn't make it far when he finally started to get noticed and was beginning to be attacked. As a surprise attack an imp jumped off the side of a cliff face to try and attack him from the sky but Izuku was a where of the attack and turned shooting the imp in mid air. While he was turned another imp come up from behind him and tried to hit him in the back with a fireball. Izuku seeing this attack at the last second quickly shoulder rolled out of the way and with his last shot in the double barrel before he has to reload Izuku blows the imps head clean off. Now switching to his assault rifle Izuku continues on his way running into more demons as he does. There was a hell knight that Izuku forced to the ground before making its head explode by curb stomping it. A second he'll knight that Izuku killed by punching a whole threw its chest when the demons charged straight at him. There was a Cacodemon that managed to hit Izuku in the shoulder with an attack so in response Izuku blew up its face with his plasma rifle. Hell continued to throw all of there forces at Izuku but he would just plow his way right through them. It was quite obvious after a while that if they didn't send a heavy hitter or a massive force instead of a few demons at a time then Izuku was going to win this war so that's what they did.
As Izuku was running down one of the meany paths that went through hell he came to a drop off that was least a twenty foot drop, maybe even thirty. Izuku didn't care though as he had a mission to complete plus with his new found strength he knew he could survive the fall so without even stopping Izuku ran and jump done to the bottom. When Izuku landed he landed in an area with cliff faces on all sides keeping him in. The area itself was made up of rock path was that went under other giant rock and stone like bridges that connected some of those bigger rocks. The whole thing was like a maze with only one exit and it was on the opposite side that he was one. Izuku began to make his way over but as soon as he did the exit closed shutting him inside.

Izuku mind: I have a feeling that I know what's coming next.

All over the area that Izuku was trapped in red lights began to blaze as demon after demon began to teleport into the rock maze like area with him.

Izuku mind: I knew it.

One of the hell knights that teleported in let out a roar and that was the cue that told the other demons and Izuku that the fight was on. Izuku then pulls out his pump shotgun and jacks a shell into the chamber.

Izuku: rip and tear!

( sorry that this chapter is short and that it took me awhile to do another chapter. Life kind of got in the way but I should be back to regularly updating my stories now.)