Ch 13

After killing the beast from hell in a brutal fashion right in front of everyone Izuku got off of the cyberdemon and began to make his way back to the group that just got done watching all of his furry and power first hand. To say that Aizawa and everybody else was on edge as Izuku made his way back to them was a understatement because the in all honesty didn't know if he would do the same thing to them or not. When he was finally back with them All Might tried to walk up and talk to his son but Izuku just walked right past him not even attempting to try and listen to him and to be honest with himself All Might wasn't surprised by his son actions. After walking past All Might. Eraserhead, and Nezu Izuku stopped right in front of David and with his thumb pointed behind him telling him in his own way to follow.

David: follow you?

Izuku gave David a single small node of his head before turning around and starting to make his way towards the support departments workshop where the portal was located now with David following closely behind. Seeing that they were making there way to the portal machine Nezu thought it best to go with them and help in any way he could.

Nezu: I think it would be best if we went with him to help if need be.

AM: agreed!

All Might then began to go after his son but was quickly stopped by Aizawa.

Aizawa: it might be for the best if you stayed here.

AM: I have to go, I need to see way......

Aizawa: I know you want to know what happened to your son but we can't afford another fight to break out between you two.

AM: it won't!

Aizawa: remember All Might that when you to fought each other that you didn't know who you were fighting do to him wearing a helmet.

AM: of course I know that.....

Aizawa: I'm just going to make this explanation short and say that you didn't know who you were fighting but he did.

AM: yes but......

Aizawa: All Might he fought you knowing that he was fighting his father without holding back at all meaning on some level he wanted to fight you.

All Might looked down knowing that what Aizawa was saying was try but he still wanted to know why, luckily for him Nezu stepped in at this point.

Nezu: it's ok Aizawa think All Might will be able to come without there being any fighting breaking out because of it.

Aizawa: but sir it is clear that there is tension between the two of them.

Nezu: I agree but while I was watching the whole thing from my office I noticed that there was many times were All Mights son tried to leave or hesitate and not want to hurt All Might.

Aizawa mind: he was watching the whole thing!

Nezu: then only reason that the fight lasted as long as it did was because All Might wouldn't give up on fighting, at least until he found out that he was fighting his son.

AM: yes maybe I should have held back from action at dome points but now I need to know what had happened to Izuku.

Nezu: Izuku is his name?

AM: yes.

Aizawa: I still don't know about this, I mean he was able to go toe to toe with All Might and then not to long after ripped apart that thing over there like it was nothing.

Nezu: I understand what you mean but I still think it will be ok and if things get tense we will have All Might leave.

AM: but......