Chapter 19

I was chilling on the couch reading Bloodlines when Namjoon called.
'Hey' I waved at him.

'Hai, I think I found something. Well actually I should've thought about it lot sooner.'

'Found what?'

'What if you stop switching if one of you don't sleep?'

'Well that's something I'm really bad at.'

'Try sleeping at different time. Tonight one of you should sleep while the other stay awake. I think we should try it.'

'Its worth a shot, I guess.' I agreed.

I spent the day thinking if it will work or not. I hope it would. I mean if one is awake then how will we switch. There's no way that could happen.

'Do you think it will work?' Rose asked me when I called her to update.

'I don't know but I think it's better than sitting doing nothing. Kook had to sacrifice his sleep though. He said he will stay up late.'

'What did others say?'

'They are telling that's something we can try. And they will stay with Jk so that he won't sleep.'

'Best of luck buddy'

I am so impatient right now. Mom comforted me telling that it's gonna work and everything will be alright. She's always been my strength.

I went to bed early hoping I would sleep right away and everything will get back to normal.

'Hey wake up, it's already past noon.' I heard a boy's voice. He's  about 12 year old. He was trying to wake a girl who looks barely 8 or 9. Both of them had dark brown hair and eyes. Looks like they are siblings.

'He will be waiting for us in the entrance.'

'I don't wanna go, there is fire, what if it hurts me.' She replied in her small voice.

'You are my sister, I won't let anyone hurt you, nor will he.' He assured.

Next I couldn't open my eyes something's blocking my sight. I felt like my eyes were burning, my hands and even my heart is feeling hot. I was panting heavily. I couldn't breathe. I started gasping for air. I was loosing my mind, I could hear someone screaming something. I couldn't understand what was I hearing. I didn't even have the strength to open my eyes. I was shaking with fear and my feet could no longer hold me. I fell and it felt like I was falling into a hole that had no end.

Suddenly I shot up, my eyes wide open. I was sweating and was panting heavily. I felt someone touch my shoulder. I was scared and tried to move away, still not recovered from what I felt, the pain, the sadness.

'Haze...Hazel, it's me Jimin.'

I tried to calm myself and scanned the surroundings. It was Jk's bedroom and I was surrounded by the boys. Jimin's hand was on my shoulder and Tae and Jin were holding my each hand. Everybody were looking at me shocked and concerned.

'Wh...what ha..happened?' I couldn't bring out the words from my mouth without straining.

'We don't know what happened. Jungkook and Jimin were talking and suddenly he fainted. Jimin came and called us. We tried to wake you up, while Suga called you on your phone. Your mom took it and when she checked and woke you it was Kook in your body.' Jin said.

'We didn't know what to do, we tried sprinkling water on you. But you wouldn't wake up. We were so confused if we should call the doctor or not. Then you started burning up and shivering. We got really scared and was about to call doctor, when you woke up.' Hobi continued.

'Are you okay? What happened?' Tae asked.

'I had a dream and I'm not sure if it really was. Because it felt so real, like I was there. I could feel pain and all the emotions inside me were weighing so heavy.' I said as I felt my eyes tearing up.

'You need to get some rest, everything will be alright. Call us if you need anything.' Suga said and they all left, still not sure if they should leave me alone or not.

'Get some sleep, you look so tired.' Tae told me.

'I don't want to, whenever I close my eyes i see fire.' I replied.

'I will be right here till you sleep. So don't worry. You are not alone.' He smiled reassuringly.

When I woke up Tae was sleeping beside me with his head down near my shoulder, holding my hands, while sitting on the chair. I felt so bad for making him stay with me. I slowly tried to get up but he woke when I tried to remove my hands from his.

'How do you feel now?'

'A lot better.' Now I don't feel the pain in my chest. But I'm worried because all this pain I'm feeling is in Jk's body. I really hope he's alright. We left the room and I gave them a brief idea of what I saw in my dream. We are not sure if we should consider it serious it could just be a scary dream. I hope it was nothing.