Chapter One

Chapter 1 : Visitors

Mikasa's P.O.V

The world has change...and I'm not use to it...i just don't understand why...

It became so Peaceful...after..what happened....after...eren came back....

But it's still a Mystery....for me....

Months passed when the rumbling...stop...and Eren came back....i actually don't know what to feel that time...my emotions are mixed and...I'm all messed up...

But ofcourse...it didn't turn out really well... The Court started to create assumptions that they need to kill eren or else...he will create another Chaos, as we expected Lance Corporal Levi didn't stop punishing eren...i can't look into his eyes...it feels like its me whose being punish infront of everyone...it hurts...i hate to watch him being punished but...what can i do...? Nothing...i can't do anything to stop them...to stop the Corporal...

The Court wanted to  sentence Eren to.Death...but the Crowd didn't allowed it...

They are about to hang Eren but...

What do you expect??....

Armin and I didn't let that to happen..we did our best to...to save eren....

Also...Armin is the new Commander of Survey Corps....Armin is a Big influence to others...

Even though Captain levi...looks like he wanted to kick eren time to time...he still didn't hesitate to help us...

I know...this sound selfish but....Eren is also a Victim...we are all victim here..

We waited for almost 1month

And their final decision is to Free Eren...

I'm so happy....I'm really really are so...happy...

"Reminiscing things??? Mikasa??," i looked up as i heard Mrs. Kiyomi's voice...

"H-huh??...no...I'm sorry..." i apologize

"It's actually fine mikasa," i heard her laugh after that

I didn't respond anymore...i just don't feel like talking..

"Mikasa...do you want to come with me??? at hizuru??"

I looked at her...but I'm not shock...she's always asking me and convicing me to go with her at hizuru...but i don't feel like going there...it's just that...i don't want to leave this place...plus my Families are here...Armin...the survey Survey Corps and Eren....

"I don't...know...i just ....dont feel like leaving this place I'm sorry....." i said in a apologetic tone

She chuckled, " Mikasa....you're not leaving this place...no...what i meant is...a vacation...but i won't force you...milady...i won't force you...i can see that you are happy with your friends here...and...well nevermind..."

"But mikasa...give your self a rest...i know that...you are attached to this place or you don't want to leave your friends or whatever it is but...give your time a rest....you should...rest."

Yes i need a rest...I'm so tired...i wanna rest so bad...

"Arigato, I'll think about it..."

She smiled...

Few minutes later after Mrs. Kiyomi Left...armin came

"Mikasa...you....i mean what are you doing here??? Why don't you go inside???" He asked