"Good, that's what I want to hear. As long as we respect each other boundaries"

She nodded her head. "I understand. So, we're good?"

"We're good"

ARTHUR'S P.O.V

I let out a sigh as the meeting is done. I dismissed everyone and got ready to go home. I texted Jessy that I won't be able to visit Josh today as I was exhausted after having 3 meetings. She texted back saying okay, I promised her to visit Josh tomorrow.

Driving home, I glanced at the red box beside me. I recently bought a necklace for Thea. We haven't spent much time together ever since I had to visit Josh everyday after work. Sometimes I got back home so late that Thea had already slept. I felt bad that I didn't have much time with her. So today I decided not to visit Josh and spend time with Thea instead. And hopefully she will like the gift I bought for her.

I parked the car on the garage and walked in the house that's awfully quiet. I climbed up the stairs to our room and found Thea watching TV. You would guess what she was watching right now.

"I see you're still watching those silly cockroaches" I said by the door.

She startled as she realized I was here. "Shit, Arthur, you scared me!"

I chuckled and closed the door behind me. She switched the TV off and pulled me into hug.

"You're home early"

"I've missed you," I said, pulling her closer and pecked her cheek. "I have something for you"

Pulling away, I handed her the gift and she opened it to see the star shaped necklace I picked. "This is for me? Oh my, it's so beautiful!"

"Do you like it?"

She looked at me. "Like it? I love it! Thank you so much"

"Here, let me put it on you" I said, taking the necklace from the box and put it on around her neck. "It looks good on you, you look stunning"

She smiled. "Thank you. Why are you giving me this? It's not even my birthday yet"

"What, I can't spoil my beautiful wife with gifts?" I glared at her playfully, making her giggle. "I didn't get to spend much time with you lately. I know you love stars, so I hope this star shaped necklace will remind you everyday that I love and adore you so much, even when I'm not around"

"That's so thoughtful of you, thank you again," she said then pecked my lips. "I love you so much, Arthur, thank you for making me the happiest"

I smiled, leaning in and captured her lips with mine. Hearing her telling that she loves me makes me the happiest man alive. I'm forever grateful to have had her as my wife. I can't even describe how much I adore this woman.

"Damn, I want you, Thea" I said in between the kiss.

She chuckled. "Well I'm all yours, dear husband. You are welcome to savor me whenever you like"

That made me stopped kissing her and looked at her instead. Where did the innocence Thea go?

"Who are you? What have you done to my innocence Thea?" I asked playfully.

She giggled as she realized what she has just said. "I'm sorry, I don't know where I got that confidence. I apologize"

"Sssttt no need to apologize, darling, I like that side of you," I winked at her, making her roll her eyes. "Anyway, where were we?"

"You were going to savor me," she cheekily grinned at her joke. "But, you need to shower first. You stink"

"Excuse me? I don't stink!" I said then smelled my underarm. Okay it smells something but I'm not gonna tell her. "Also, why would I bother to shower when I'm gonna be all sweaty again after savoring you?"

She gasped and hit my chest. "You did not just say that!"

I grinned then pulling her closer and kissed her again. The shower can wait. Right now, I'm going to show my wife some love.

 Right now, I'm going to show my wife some love