Monster x reader- Special round

Start from the beginning

I don't know how long it was but damn his large hand feels so warm and it makes my smaller hand almost disappear oh my gosh I feel like I'm gonna burn.

"Attention the race will be starting in 5 minutes all contestants please head to the starting line!" A staff with a speaker walked aroumd with a pre recorded audio repeating over and over.

"Oh no it's time for me to go first I need to get ready..." I said as I looked down clearly disappointed that it was time for me to go and this was probably gonna be the first and last interaction I had with monster.

"Sure.." he said as he just looked down on me until we slowly let go of our hands.

"It was nice meeting you though" I said.

"You too" he said.

"See ya later!" I said as I started walking away from him and to the direction owen was at. I looked back to see him wave at me. I gave him a small wave while smiling before turning back to legitimately walk this time.

"Get ready now" owen said as I reached him who was sitting on a bench, our bikes leaning behind it.

"Holy shit did you see that bro???" I said as I started shaking his shoulders.

"I know I know, I saw it too and how you two didn't want to let go and stuff blah blah blah" he said making me laugh.

"I'm gonna use that as motivation for this race" I said as I sat next to him and drank my energy drink.

"Pshh lame. just ask him out after this one!" He said messing up my hair as he stood up making me stand up too.

"But what if that was the last time I could see him again?" I said as we both grabbed our helmet.

"Trust me it works" he said as he grabbed his bike and started walking to the starting line.

I sighed before taking my bike too and started walking.

I stood on the starting line next to the railing where I could clearly hear all the screaming from the other cyclist and fans.

"Holy shit is that a 56teeth crank??!! That's freaking insane bro!!" I heard a guy say.

"56teethers are only good for the strong people, that's why were stuck on 52teethers" another guy said making me look their way to make them scream.

"Just train hard boys and one day you could use a 56 like me" I said before winking making them nod histerically with huge smiles on their faces, I don't even know if they understood a single word I just said.

Owen was on the other side talking to jay. I got on my bike before putting on my black time trial aerodynamic helmet. (If you are a little confused it's a helmet like yumi, it's a helmet that you can see on time trial races).

"Goodluck on the race" my eyes widened before I immediately looked behind me to see monster walking towards the line holding his aerodynamic helmet.

I smirked before laughing.

"What a coincidence! Goodluck to you too!" I said before taking off my leather Light Cavalry jacket as I gave it to the staff who as gonna keep it until the race was done.

He smirked before putting on his green helmet. He got on his bike and locked his cleats on before putting a hand on my shoulder so he could keep balance while I was holding the railings.

"Hey what do we say we make a bet" I said looking straight.

"Sure what is it" he said.

"If I win this one we're going out" I said, taking full advantage of my tinted helmet that he couldn't see my red face.