The Start

"Your friend named Alice told me that you are here on the rooftop deck after she gave me a special exam a while ago. I didn't think twice to go here because I really want to see your pretty face, Jen." Edison said sweetly at Jen who's back facing him right now. He doesn't know that she smirked first before facing him with a warm smile on her face.

"Really? You're such a sweet talker, Edison." She said looking straight in his eyes. She told Alice to tell him that she's on the rooftop deck right now.

Alice is a student assistant who happens to give Edison a special exam this morning. Alice texted Jen that she's currently with him on the school's library that's why Jen texted back asking her friend to tell him to meet her on the rooftop deck after.

Jen won't waste any opportunity to be with Edison because she really wants that playboy to fall in love with her no matter what.

"Your friend told me that you wanted to meet me here after the exam. I bet you really missed me, Jen." He said with a chuckle. He walked closer to her, then looked straight in her eyes. "You are so pretty that I can't stop thinking about you, Jen."

She smiled but deep inside of her, she keeps on saying bad words to him. She knows that the guy in front of her is a playboy so she will never let herself get fooled by his sweet words.

"I know we just met each others last week but... I want you to know that you captured my heart already, Jen." He said, then caressed her right cheek. "Can you be my girlfriend, Jennica Torres?"

Jen smiled victoriously. 'This is it. This the moment she has been waiting for.'

"Why are you asking me? That question has an obvious answer, Edison." She said seductively then circled her hands on his neck. "Only a stupid girl wouldn't want to be your girlfriend. And I am not one of them, Edison."

"So that means... you are my girlfriend now, Jen?" He asked even though he's perfectly sure that she will say yes to him. He's the great Edison Fuentebella of this school. Every girls in this school can never resist his charm.

"Yes. I am your girlfriend now, Edison. From now on, you are mine and I am yours." Jen said then winked at him who smiled widely before hugging her tight.

He is not aware that Jen smirked while hugging him. He's not aware that his latest victim will be his own karma soon.

-------------------------------

A/N: Good day. Thank you for reading this fiction of mine. Feel free to connect with me through my SNS accounts. Have a good day.