Chapter 6:Interest And Meeting

As Kei and exited the room, I can tell that Ichinose glanced at me. Amasawa and Ichika stayed at the guidance room with Kyoko-sensei, probably to talk to Hoshinomiya-sensei. I don't know how much they heard, but I hope that they didn't heard anything about the white room. 

Kei walked a few steps behind me. She's probably worried about what happened in the room. Kyoko-sensei told Kei my past, and now, she's worried about it. 'What if Hoshinomiya-sensei and the others learned about Kiyotaka's past?'. Is probably what she's thinking.

If Ichinose and the others learned about my past, then I have to take actions in this. I took out my phone and sent a message to a certain someone. And this certain someone just replied with a laughing emoticon. I sent another message to another someone and, like the first person, they also laughed, the only difference is that this time, it's a voice mail. Seriously, how can a person be such a sadist?

I slowed down my phase so I can match Kei's. When we're walking side-by-side by each other. I whispered words in her ears, in which she just nodded in reply.

Flashback~

3rd Person POV.~

Chie and two of her students, Ichinose Honami and Kanzaki Ryuuji, are on the faculty room. Honami and Kanzaki said to Chie earlier in their room that they have something to asked Chie. 

For a long time now, Honami has liked a students of class 2-D, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Kanzaki didn't fail to notice this, and the other class 2-C's student. Chie has doubts, but the fact that she's here in front of her right now is the proof that she indeed has feelings for Kiyotaka.

"So, what do the two of you need?"

Chie asked, even though she already know what the reason is, she still asked anyway.

"Sensei, we want to hear what the real purpose of this special exam is."

Kanzaki asked Chie. She was shocked by that sudden, but yet, expected question. She looked at Honami beside Kanzaki, who looks uneasy as she's playing with her finger.

A/N: Please don't lewd Ichinose...

"Ara~ What do you mean by that, Kanzaki-kun?"

Chie asked in a playful tone. Kanzaki became irritated in her response, but didn't show it. 

"The school holding a cultural festival? I can't help but think that this special exam has another motives."

Kanzaki answered. Yes, he can't help but think that this special exam has another motive. but no matter how many times he thinks, nothing comes to mind, except a certain students face.

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka."

The student that got a score of a full 100 in the math on their last special exam. He is the only one who has done this, even Sakayanagi Arisu, the rumored best student in their year, didn't get full marks. Naturally, he caught the attention of all the students of ANHS, no one is an exception. Even teacher's became interested in him. 

Many mysteries surround this student named Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. A few days ago, Chabashira Sae, homeroom teacher of class 2-D, got suspended for reasons unknows. And the one who replaced her is a woman from outside the school. Ayanokouji Kyoko, English teacher, and the mother of Kiyotaka. This adds to that mystery.

And also, on last year's sports festival, he raced against the former student council president. This is considered as a legendary event. Not only because someone was able to match up the phase of Horikita Manabu, but this someone is from a first year, and a class D to booth.