"Hey, you wanna meet some friends of mine?" He asked BD, pulling you up. BD beeped excitedly, and you laughed. Cal looked at you. "Something's different about you," he said.

"I finally know my place in the world, my purpose. Beside you, helping do something that I can believe in," you said happily.

"You have hope again," he said, looking at you closely.

"The beginnings of it. Let's get back to the Mantis. I'm sure Cere will be happy to hear what we've found," you said, pulling him along excitedly. Cal laughed, increasing his pace, heading back out the tunnel and down the mud slide. As you reached the bottom, a huge creature erupted out of the ground.

"Let's just run by it," you pleaded.

"It would be good lightsaber and teamwork practice," he argued playfully.

"I don't want to get eaten today."

"Alright, you win" he muttered as you sprint by the creature, BD shrilly provoking it.

"Shut up BD, we'll get it next time," you said. You headed back through another workshop, and as you ran towards the door, BD jumped off Cal's back and scanned a strange looking picture before projecting another recording of Cordova.

"My friend, it appears the Zeffo had some interest in Dathomir. It's strange for such a peaceful culture to have any fascination with a place so...dark."

"Oh we are definitely going to Zeffo first. We are not going to Dathomir until we absolutely have to," you said, shuddering.

"You've been there?" Cal asked.

"Once. It wasn't a pleasant experience. Everything there wants to kill you," you said.

You and Cal quickly made your way back in high spirits. It was nice to be on a planet where you could let your guard down a little. Soon enough you both made it back to the ship where Cere was waiting outside for you.

"You passed the test," she praised.

"So you knew about BD-1," Cal said as you followed him inside. "BD-1 this is Greez," Cal said to the droid, who was curiously looking around the ship.

"What is that?" Greez said in horror as BD got on the sofa. "Get off my sofa! Get out!"

"That is BD-1," you said sternly to Greez. "He's with us."

"I don't care who he's with. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get oil stains out of potolli-weave fabric?"

"Not really," Cal said, smirking.

"We were trash back on Bracca remember?" You said joining in the fun.

"I hope you both found something better than this droid," Greez said.

"Oh calm down Greez, they did. Tell us," she commanded. You gestured at Cal to go ahead.

"The Vault was built by an ancient civilization called the Zeffo. A Jedi named Eno Cordova hid something inside of it."

"What did he hide inside," Cere asked, moving towards the step you both were sitting on.

"A holocron from the archives," Cal said, squeezing your hand in excitement. "It contains a list of force sensitive children.

"The next generation of Jedi. I knew it! Cordova, you old fool. With that list of force-sensitives we can rebuild the Jedi Order and defeat the Empire," she said, sighing in relief.

"You knew him?" You asked curiously.

"Yes! I long time ago, I was his apprentice. He was a loner. That little droid and I are probably the only ones who know about Bogano," she said excitedly.