Zhao Jinge is a little embarrassed, Jiang Zhen is very satisfied. Zhao Jinge got retched after getting up this morning. I was afraid that I couldn’t see greasy, but if I eat fish and shrimp, it doesn’t matter if I don’t eat greasy things.

Jiang Zhen still has a lot of things to do, and accompanied Zhao Jinge to leave after eating, leaving only Zhao Jinge and Xiao Ruo.

If Xiaoxiao is not old, Zhao Jinge sees him as a child. The two of them are not in a while and can speak up.

Then, Zhao Jinge asked about the things in the water tanker.

"The lord can be awesome. He took people to the mountains. When he went down with a knife, he killed a few leeches. After a fist, he killed several leeches and killed a few leeches..." If he is courageous, he and his mother actually did not dare to go out in the wood house at the time, so what he said was all after listening to people and talking about it.

Zhao Jinge also knows this. After all, the words are too fake, but he still listens very happy.

Just, after listening for a while, Zhao Jinge felt that he... It seems a bit too degraded.

Jiang Zhen is busy outside, he can't just stay in the house, just talk to Xiao Yan and not go out?

Zhao Jinge pondered, he better go out to help Jiang Zhen.

Zhao Jinge went out, but Jiang Zhen was not on board, but went to another ship.

"What's wrong?" Zhao Jinge asked Wang Haisheng.

"There are some marks on the ship, and the boss wants to get rid of them." Wang Haisheng said.

The goods of the ships that were robbed from the otters were all original, and some had marks on them.

Although the original owners were basically killed by those waters, their families are still there, and they may be in trouble.

Jiang Zhen did not expect this, or Zheng Yi reminded him, and sent someone to help him check, he found all the improper places, and planned to find someone to rectify.

Jiang Zhen is not there, Zhao Jinge suddenly lost some, and his stomach is not very comfortable.

However, at this time, he saw Liu Wei and Zhao Lingxi.

When I saw these two people, Zhao Jinge immediately raised his spirits.

In any case, he did not want to show weakness in front of these two people. It’s definitely not okay to retire. So, Zhao Jinge did not want to vomit.

Zhao Jinge’s appearance is so calm, he is actually very scared. After all, he feels that he is too ugly compared with these two people...

However, his inferiority is invisible to others.

Liu Yan and Zhao Lingxi only felt that Zhao Jinge’s frowning look looked fierce and made them afraid to talk.

But... today I was forced to do a day’s work. If I didn’t finish the meal, I couldn’t take it. They couldn’t stand it...

Even if they are the easiest to do, they don't want to do it anymore.

In fact, among them, they have moved other minds, such as changing their personal hooks, but Jiang Zhen gave his men a death order, saying that whoever touched the daughter of the ship would not follow him.

As a result, where did Jiang Zhen’s men dare to be motivated by these people? Of course, they are all hooked up.

Those who are rescued like them, they are hooked up, but those people, it is useless to hook up!