Zhao Jinge can eat shrimp. He smelled the meat and felt uncomfortable when he smelled greasy, but the shrimp that had been cooked with **** had a good taste.

The cook specially adjusted a bowl of vinegar with minced garlic. The vinegar Zhao Jinge felt better when he smelled it. He peeled the shrimp and vinegar and ate it. He couldn’t stop eating.

"I used to think that it is good to eat shrimp and soy sauce. I didn't expect it to taste better with vinegar." Zhao Jinge couldn't help it. In Hexi Village, no one went to catch river prawn to eat, but these things are often accidentally caught when fishing.

This thing can usually be harvested a few times each time, no one will specialize in cooking, but the children are very fond of shrimp, of course, can not be wasted.

If the people in Hexi Village have caught the shrimps, they will usually be placed in the bowl. When the water is boiled, they will roll in and go in and burn it. The shrimps are not big, so they can be cooked.

After the baby is cooked, the children can peel off the meat. The people who have soy sauce in the house will also pour a little bit of soy sauce, so that the child can eat the soy sauce after peeling the shrimp.

This is very delicious for children. Zhao Jinge has always missed the matter of eating shrimp when he was a child.

At that time, his brother was still there. They put a little rice in the basket, put the basket down in the river, waited for the shrimp and small fish to enter the basket to eat rice, and immediately lifted the basket... they always caught a lot of river shrimp. Satisfied with what you can eat.

Only after his brother died, neither he nor his parents were in the mood to do this.

People in Hexi Village will buy a few times of soy sauce if they have a good family condition, but vinegar is generally not bought.

That is to say, before Jiang Zhen made money, he brought some vinegar back to the house, but because Zhao Liu is not very useful, the vinegar Zhao Jinge is really not much.

It was also at this time that Zhao Jinge discovered that the original vinegar was so delicious.

"Where did this shrimp come from?" Jiang Zhen asked, that plate of river prawn could not be done.

"Someone on the boat will catch the shrimps, I will let them catch some." The cook immediately said: "If the lord likes it, let them get more, let's rest in the water on the shore. There are shrimps."

"Then you go get some more." Jiang Zhendao.

"No need..." Zhao Jinge is not used to let others specifically help themselves to eat, and quickly refused.

"Nothing, you like to eat more." Jiang Zhen patted Zhao Jinge's shoulder, and said to the cook: "My wife likes sweet and sour taste, next time you can do something sweet and sour fish."

He said something to the cook, and let her leave, but let her son stay, and said to Zhao Jinge: "He called Xiaoru, and will follow you later."

The cookman used to cook for the host family on the boat. This Xiaoruo has been doing some work for the waiter. He is also excited. He is very careful to serve Zhao Jinge, but also to Zhao Jinge, and then Zhao Jinge refused to do so.

This meal, because some people looked at it, Zhao Jinge was a little uncomfortable to eat, but overall he was still very satisfied. At least this table dish was not what he did not like.

Even he eats a lot, especially shrimp.

In fact, he didn't eat it when he ate half of it, but Jiang Zhen was still stripped of it for him to eat there. Then he didn't pay attention to it, he ate more, and he did not have to eat Jiang Zhen.