But he was real. Here in front of me.

His veiny, roughly-soft hands had his usual golden rings on them that matched with the golden chain around his neck. The simple accents were replacements of an aureate crown and devil's wings to be suitable for this poor mortal world that was undeserving of him.

His silken sable dress shirt pressed against him just right like it wanted to show him off. The fabric clung onto his herculean build like a second-skin. The leather jacket did just that as well with his defined, vigorously-powerful arms.

His cologne suffocated me as my lungs craved for more like they were breathing him in almost. His pine and cinnamon scent rushed past me, making my brain chase for more.

His stoic and predatory eyes took me in hungrily as he licked his bottom lip slightly. And hell, I'd be lying if I said that wasn't the hottest thing I'd ever see. His big, dark-pouty lips turned upwards in a smirk as he examined every aspect of me. His high and taut cheekbones hollowed out as his jawline sharpened as it clenched tight in a cutting-edge manner as if it was carved from stone and marble.

His glaucous and lapis eyes turned into a dark shade of navy as his pupil expanded, his gaze hidden with an unrelenting intention.

Cameron's POV

She might as well stab me while she's at it.

Never in my life did I think she could get any more beautiful than in the mornings when her hair was messy, eyes tired, skin fair and her mood grumpy.

Clearly, I was wrong.

The first thing I noticed wasn't her breasts or long legs...

no, it was her eyes.

Her emerald-pine and minty eyes sparkled with a pearly and chiffon glow as they danced across my face, just looking at me; admiring my soul.

Her whole lilac and vanilla scent engulfed me as I looked at those plump-pink lips that were glossed over. Her full and perfectly shaped eyebrows were thick in chocolate hues just like her long lashes that cast a shadow on her cheeks from the glow of the fireplace.

Her cheekbones were high, her eyes were foxy and seductive yet so faultless. Her jaw was sharp and angled with her diamond-face. Her nose narrow and button-small.

Her skin was celestial with its fairness yet slight tan. I could not see a flaw in sight. Her light freckles were sprinkled lightly across her the apples of her cheeks and nose.

She was the incarnation of grace itself. She was the epitome of all elegance as her whole essence radiated her charm. She seemed to glow in all the darkness like she was chosen by the sun to be its own muse of light and clarity. Even in all the chaos, she would glow.

My eyes had a mind of their own as they wandered all over her frame. That little black dress was too dangerous for her own good and she had no idea.

It fit her like it just wanted to mock me. It was snug around her small waist, showing how much better it would look if my hands were on them. It left a little to the imagination around her chest-area, showing just enough to drive me insane as they pressed against the satin fabric.

It cut off before mid-thigh and left her long-toned legs absolutely unguarded and I couldn't stop myself from worshiping her internally. They seemed to go on for days. Her hips were hugged in the thin fabric, accentuating her drool-worthy figure. Her small yet defined arms were covered in the see-through mesh fabric along with her chest and neck. A delicate silver necklace strung around her neck, bringing attention to her chest.