"Fine but I doubt we will see each other after this"

He takes my phone typing in his number and giving it back to me and I send a simple message that just says hi. So that way my number goes to his phone automatically.

"Thank you Harry."

He just nods and gives me a little smile showing some of his dimples. He turns around walking back to the door and walking in waving goodbye to me with a slight smile.

I frowned. I caught myself frowning that he left me. But I was just freaking out over it not even 3 minutes ago. What is happening to me.

I truly don't think he would do anything to me like that and he helped calm me down when I was having my panic attack and simply left.

I pull my phone out tracking my uber seeing its 5 minutes away so I sit down on the curb outside of Harry's house and wait. I text Louis and Ivy that I'm on my way home.

Louis:

Perfect see you soon babes:)

Ivy:

Bet I hope you had fun B!

I close my phone just looking outside and admiring this pretty day. I see my driver heading my way and he stops right where I am. I get up opening the passenger door and sliding in.

He starts driving and we sit in silence all the way there while I get on Instagram and scroll through my feed. I decide to look up Harry's cause I mean why not.

I look him up finding him as the first one to pop up.

He has about 2,012 followers and only has about 10 pictures up of him. Half of them posted from when he was younger in 2013 and then the other half of now. I saw one with a younger female so I click the image to see if there are any tags and I found Gemma Styles.

She hasn't posted anything since 2013 as well being the same picture of her and her brother considering they have the last name. Plus they kinda look alike. I finished stalking both of their pages and when I looked up we arrived at the front of my shitty apartment building. I felt that same emptiness almost so empty it feels heavy on my chest. It's something I'm very used to now but I hate the feeling of it.

Today was so embarrassing that I sat there and cried like a little bitch. My mom never fully listened to me when I tried to tell her how fucked up I felt. At times she would force her to tell me what's wrong with me or else she would ground me for two weeks. Once I would tell her what's wrong with me she would deny everything. I was too much of a pussy to tell her it's the fact she won't stop picking at everything I do. She was very absent most of my childhood emotionally for me. My father on the other hand was an angel of a man but unfortunately alcohol won at the end of his life. He often would come home from work come to talk to me about my day and you could tell he was hurting so bad in his eyes. He didn't want this life. He worked for me and my sister but my mother was a manipulative bitch. She hated him but she also fucked some random dude.

Dad was always there for me and my mother was there for my sister. I was just like my father, even though I didn't have the best life we were very lower middle class. We lived in a very run down 3 bedroom house that had one bathroom, a kitchen, and a small living room. Mom would scream at me for being a failure telling me that I am just like my father. When I was at the age of 15 my father started drinking. He had lost his job that year and went downhill from there and we could barely afford the house we had. My mother started working again which was better for me because she was never home during the day. She was an accountant for a paper business that made a good amount of money. I never knew why she didn't work before my dad went downhill. I guess fucking that man whore and getting money from him secretly was enough. And she definitely didn't give a fuck about her kids so she spent it on herself.