A/N

This is one of my Quotev writings BTW!!!

This one is just for fun!! I wouldn't expect this one to be the best but I'll try to make this aright. Slow updates be XD aside I'm going to be focusing on Queen the karma x reader. I don't own the characters or the show. Enjoy!

Aso with my last book it said that 100 words was to short so this is a paragraph of random words... starting... NOW: you have no one shots of the other one shot or something to do that you have to get the one shot down to the right one shots that we aren't going around the right back then you have to get the one shot down at your end and then I wyow the sun to get the sun off of the ground and you can see it if you have a little something like that I love it N N and I hope I don't get to the sun 🌞 and then I have the right time and then I will get you to see the sun in the morning so you don't have a lot of people in the front of totoro so I will have them take you out and then row. I don't have a problem I have a lot to do for you is so hard to do for it and you don't need me wyowyowotowoto orow I hate to see that I have a lot to do with this app and it's not DONE.

Also I will be posting every Saturday

alsoo this is a fem reader!! Just a heads up

207 words