"Anything to see you smile". I leaned towards him and pecked his lips. "Thank you so much", I said. He grabbed my waist and sat me on top of him.

"I love you Jayda."
"I love you Blue"

Dess

I paced back and forth in my room

I paced back and forth in my room. Trying to figure out how to approach CJ. "Should I be like... wassup CJ... nah nah". "I should say .. Hey how u been... nah that's dumb".
"CJ can I talk to you for a minute... yeah that's the one", I said walking out the room. I went downstairs and found CJ in the study.

He looked at me. And as soon as he did, I felt my nerves get bad. "H-Hey CJ. Wassup", I stuttered.
Got dammit! I just practiced this shit!

"Hey", he said giving a small smile. "Can we talk".
He patted the chair next to him, gesturing for me to take a seat. So I did. "What's on ya mind ma".

Ion know but it's something about him calling me ma. "I- I uhhh. Just wanted to let you know. I was sorry. I apologize for a lot, but I do mean it. I'm working on bettering myself . I need to do better for me and for our- I mean my future relationship", I said. I started to play with the string on my pants.

I was nervous as hell. CJ laughed. "Dess it's okay. I'm glad you're working on you. We're still tight. You been my dawg. Ian finna leave you in the dust", he said dapping me up.

I gave a weak smile. I was happy to know we was still cool. I knew I wanted us to be something, but I needed to take my time on that.

"So stop being so damn shy", CJ said putting his arm around me.

Ella

I sat down on the floor of the bathroom

I sat down on the floor of the bathroom. I'd been a mess since the funeral. I still hadn't told anyone what Kiara said .

I had my back pressed against the door. "I'm so sorry Key",I whispered. I pulled my knees to my chest. I couldn't handle this. I couldn't stop myself from breaking down.