"Maybe you should leave," he whispers, handing her the phone.

"Stiles, wait-"

"Just go," he mumbles.

"I'm sorry," she walks out the door.

"Bye, Mr. Stilinski, I'm gonna go. Thanks for letting me stay," she storms out, Noah missing the subtle wipe of her tears.

Carson starts walking to her car when she gets another call from Isaac.

"You're starting to become a stalker, Lahey."

"Can you drive to the hospital? Meet us there," he asks.

"Yeah I'll be there in five minutes," she starts the engine.

Meanwhile Noah goes back to the room after she walks out.

"You guys finally get together?" he asks his son.

"No, uh, she wants to be with someone else," he looks at her bracelet sadly.

"You know, one of these days, you're really gonna lose her. You love her right? Then prove it to her, because she's not a mind reader, and she will really leave because you're not giving her a reason to stay," he pats his back, as Lydia knocks on the front door.

"Think it's her?" he looks back, and Stiles shakes his head in doubt.

"I told her to go. She's not coming back anytime soon," he sighs, disappointed in himself.

Noah just pats his shoulder, letting the strawberry blonde in the house.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure."

____

"Okay, what's going on?" she pulls up to the two boys, still reeling from Stiles' confession.

"We have a Jackson problem," Isaac sighs.

"He's gonna become a bigger kanima in a few minutes and we need your help carrying him to the car," Scott tells her, pointing to the body bag.

"Okay, this is gross. I don't want to carry a Jackson-cocoon," she frowns.

"Please?" they both say.

"Fine, let's go," she grabs Isaac's side of the bag, as Scott grabs the other. They run through the parking lot until Scott drops the body.

"Dude!" Carson shouts, as he shrugs. Soon after, Mr. Argent comes out of his car.

"You're alone," Scott observes.

"More than you know," he replies.

"Yeah, where is your newly badass daughter?" Carson asks, earning two glares.

"You ask one question, and everybody looks at you like the devil," she mumbles, making Isaac laugh.

They discuss the issue at hand for a while, before deciding to go.

"You want me to leave my car? Really?" she looks around.

"Carson, we don't have time for this," Isaac raises an eyebrow.

"Ugh, you guys are so annoying," she slams the car door.

"Uh, watch my doors!" Chris yells.

"Uh, watch your dad!" she retorts.

"Carson please don't get us kicked out of another adult's car," Scott sighs, sitting down.

"Well as long as the adult treats me with the utmost respect, there won't be a problem," she smirks.