"I'll just Um excuse myself." I leaned down a little and walked away, spotting Blaise stood on his own with a drink In his hand.

"Hello." I smiled softly.

"Come to apologise squirt?" He smirked and handed me a drink.

"Yes, I'm sorry for before I just- I don't know anymore Blaise." I muttered and chugged my drink and placed it onto the table, him doing the same.

All of a sudden the doors burst open, me and Blaise walked forward a little and I dropped my mouth wide open as to who I saw being dragged in.

"Get your filthy hands off me you squib" Draco hissed, trying to get out of filches grip as he brought him to the middle, I tried to walk forwards but Blaise grabbed my arm back, Draco caught my eye and softened a little until Filch propped him up and he growled.

"Professor slughorn sir, I just discovered this boy lurking in an upstairs corridor" Filch spoke.

I watched as dracos breathing became uneven and more heavy, I just wanted to run into his arms and hug him and tell him it will all be ok.

"He claims to have been invited to your party-" Filch got cut off by Draco.

"Ok ok I was catecrashing!... happy?" He huffed, he was so tense right now.

"I'll escort him out" snape sneered as Filch let go of Draco.

"Certainly.. professor" Draco huffed, as they walked out draco brushed his hand against mine and squeezed it, once I let go I opened my hand and saw a note.

I still love you never forget that. Everything will be ok soon I promise my love, I wish I could hold you at night and kiss you again but I'm afraid. I need to protect you. Once again I love you.

Dm.

It was a quick note but it meant the world, he caught my eye as he was dragged out and he mouthed sorry to me.

"All right all right everyone, carry on!" Slughorn called and everyone went back to normal.

I saw Harry sneak out behind snape and Draco, I ignored him though and walked around with Blaise, drinking as much as I could.

-

"Come on y/n that's enough!" Blaise pulled me away from a waiter and apologised.

"No!" I smacked his chest away and tried to walk but he picked me up over his shoulders.

"Dracos not even paying me for this shit." I heard him mutter as my vision was getting blurry.

"Payed for what? What's my sexy god of a boyfriend not paying you for Mhm?" I smirked, not that Blaise could see that I was.

"Ew y/n" he hissed.

"But I loveeee himmm Blaise" I cried out into the empty corridor, "let's go to sleep?" He asked as he plopped me onto his bed.

"No I want to sleep with Draco Blaise, I miss him" I frowned and pouted.

"No y/n you can't, you know you can't-" he stopped as I ran out the room, him calling me from behind as I ran into dracos room.

He was in the bathroom and i wobbled a bit then flew into his arms, god this felt nice.

"Blaise what the fuck!" He shouted.

"Draco I'm sleepy, hold me" I muttered and nuzzled my head into his chest.

"Mate she just slipped past me, she's majorly drunk and has no idea she can't be near you." Blaise muttered.

"Want me to take her?" He offered and I felt Draco wrap his arms around me and pick me up as I fell limp and to sleep in his arms and my face burried into his neck.

-

Dracos pov:

I was getting ready for bed, another night without her.... I knew this was my fault but I had no choice.... I was washing my hands until my door flew open. I pulled down my sleeves quickly to cover my mark and turned around to be engulfed in a hug, I looked down and it was my girl.

Fuck.

I saw Blaise run in after her, I didn't touch her I was too scared.

"Blaise what the fuck!?" I shouted over to him as his face was full of worry, he was supposed to keep her away from me.

Something must be up though I thought becuase y/n had more self control than this.

"Draco I'm sleepy hold me" she muttered into my chest as she fluttered her eyes shut.

"Mate she's majorly drunk and has no idea she can't be near you, want me to take her?" Blaise sighed and approached me.

I felt her go limp meaning she was asleep, I sighed giving In and picked her up, I felt her face nuzzle in the crook of my neck and I smiled softly, god I've missed this.

"It's fine, I'll take her for tonight. I'll leave her a note as I leave in the morning reminding her." I muttered and kissed her shoulder.

Blaise nodded and left my dorm, shutting the door behind him.

"Your killing me y/n" I whispered and placed her Onto my bed softly. She started stirring a little.

"Draco?" She called out.

"Yes my love?" I gulped. This felt normal as it should be but it isn't.

"I'm sleepy." She whined and burried her face into my pillow, I smiled but turned her around slowly.

"I have to get you undressed first love" I unzipped her dress and she lifted her body up ever so slightly as I pulled it off and grabbed a top of mine.

"Here" I whispered and pulled it over her head, it went just to her thighs.

"Hold me draco" she pleaded, I hesitated at first but gave in and climbed In next to her, she snuggled up right against me and softened her face in my neck as she breathed softly against my skin. I sighed and held her tightly never wanting to let go.

I pulled the covers over us both and she moaned a little at the movement. "Goodnight handsome, I love you." She whispered and leaned up a little to kiss me then lay back down .

"I love you too." I whispered and waited for her to fall asleep before tears rolled down my cheek, like they have been doing the past couple of weeks, "I'm so sorry my love, I would never do this again I promise, we will be ok soon once this is all over then I can have you back again and hold you properly, when your not drunk and when I'm not... this. You would never forgive me if you found out, it wasn't my fault I promise you, all I'm trying to do is protect you away from all this mess, I don't wish to get you dragged into it like I did" I whispered softly and wiped my tears, I burried my head into her shoulder and fell asleep holding her tighter than ever before.

I was never expecting this tonight, especially after the note I wrote that talked about this but I didn't complain. This was all that I yearned for these past couple of weeks, her touch.
-