{Chapter 18} My experiences with Draco Malfoy

I don't have anything extra to tell y'all, wait, no nvm, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE, COMMENTS, VIEWS, ETC!
IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME, AND I LOVE TO RESPOND TO ALL YOUR COMMENTS!

~~~~

1. When I first met him he was acting like a bitch.
He tried showing off EVERYTHING he got in the last few weeks.
Everyone would run up to him and ask him about his aMaZiNg stuff.
I hate him so much like, he's SO ANNOYING

2. He doesn't have a crush on Pansy, and Pansy doesn't have a crush on Draco.
I don't know where people got that shit from but anyways, I was walking to the great hall until I heard Pansy screaming.
Draco accidentally hit her with his broom (LMFAO) and I've never seen someone that scared before.
It seemed like he couldn't move and was very pale, he then saw me and ran up to me while Pansy was trying to murder him-
He cried and begged me for help and I was like "No❤".
Once Pansy was getting very close he ran to the common room and yeah.

3. Okay so this is a "part 3"..?
The next day he had some bruises.
When he saw me walking to my next class with Luna he ran up to me and told me that if I said something about it to anyone that his father would hear about it.
Yes, he uses that sentence for everything like 😳.
Well, I didn't feel the need to tell someone so I just laughed and walked to my next class.

4. I was partners with him for this stupid assignment, so we went outside to test some shit.
He saw a cat and hugged it (yes he's annoying but after I showed him that I'm not someone to mess with he was being nicer to me).
I tried to warn him but it was too late😭-
The cat turned into professor McGonagall and let me tell you, I've never laughed that much.

5. When I fOuNd OuT that he was a Death Eater I wasn't even trying to act shocked.
He was crying while showing me and I was feeling a bit sad for him since we were becoming good good good friends, and I decided to be nice and talk to him that whole night.😃

6. (Last moment from when I saw him before I shifted back)
He was on his broom flying around, and then I saw Dumbledore looking at him and I knew that Draco did something wrong.💀
Turned out that he called Hermione a fucking idiot when he knew the answer faster than her.

~~~~

Y'all I'm gonna try to shift rn and ask if Tom Riddle can throw it back (someone requested it)