Ellie

LOGAN'S POV

"Williams?" I turned around as my heart rate started to pick up.
"How do you know my last name?" She pulled out the switchblade I gave her.
"I'm surprised you haven't broken that switchblade yet." I pulled off my hood and stood up.
"Logan?!" Her eyes watered up as she ran up to me and hugged me tight.
"I thought you died, i missed you." She sniffed and i returned her hug.
"Me? How are YOU still alive?" She picked up her head from my chest and looked at me with those big green eyes.
"So, turns out, I'm immune." She whispered in my ear.
"To the bite? Fuck." I whispered back. I was dumbfounded but glad to have her in my arms.
Joel grunted as he went to sleep on the couch.
I broke the hug and looked into her eyes for a second. I missed her emerald eyes, but then i quickly pulled up a chair next to mine for her to sit in, I faced them towards the windows.
"Wow, is that outside the wall?" She looked amazed.
"Yeah, it sure is." I smiled at her. She smiled back.

--Time Skip--

Joel was startled and woke up.

"Bad dreams again?" I looked at Joel.
"I hate bad dreams" Ellie chimed in.
"Yeah, me too." As he stood up, Tess walked through the door.
"Oh? Logan? When did you get here."
"Few hours ago."
"Oh, and I see you met Ellie."
Ellie's eyes brightened
"I already knew him, we were- are, best friends. Just haven't seen him in a while."
Joel stood up.
"Best friends huh." He chuckled.
"Joel, I saw the merchandise, it's a lot, wanna do this?" Tess pulled Joel to the side
"Yeah."
"Logan you comin?" Tess turned to me
"Wherever she goes, i go."
Ellie smacked my arm.
"Fucking sap" She giggled.
"Oh, fuck you" I smiled

--Time Skip--

We had just killed three soldiers that caught us as we were leaving the wall.

"Oh shit. Joel, look at this." Tess threw one of those thermometer looking things that show if you're infected.
"Oh jesus, why are we smuggling an infected girl?"
"Wait! I can explain" Ellie put her hands up.
"You have five secon-" Tess pulled out her gun and pointed it at Ellie.
"Wait wait wait. You guys have got to believe her." I stood in front of Tess's gun.
"Marlene set us up." Joel scratched his beard
"Look at this!" Ellie showed the bite. "It's been three weeks!"
"No everyone turns in two days, so you stop bullshiting" Tess was getting more aggressive with her words.
"No you gotta believe her, i was there!" I chimed in, but not long after a military truck came around.
"Oh shit, run, RUN" Joel yelled at us.

I grabbed Ellie's arm and pulled her with me.

--Time Skip--

After outrunning the military, we ended up at the big buildings at whats left of downtown.

"What the fuck happened here?" Ellie was amazed but nervous.
"Guessing they bombed the shit out of this place." Ellie and I were walking ahead of Joel and Tess.
"Why would they do that?"
"To kill all the infected."
"That seems like overkill"
"Well, it works"
"I guess" We then stopped walking as we saw a huge drop
"Well that stops that route" i looked around and saw an opening to one of the big buildings but it was tilted.
"There's a hole in that building over there" i pointed to the building.
"Let's go." Joel ordered us as he walked over to our new entrance.