The warm shower made my stomach relax for a short period of time. My periods had always been bad. Like really bad. To the point sometimes I couldn't get up and laid in bed the whole day.

I hopped out of the shower as I put my clean underwear on with the pad. I walked out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my body.

My eyes landed on the bed as I saw Dante on the bed leaning against the headboard and a black covered fabric covering a long dress.

Dante shifted his eyes from his laptop to me before looking me up and down. 

"What's this?" I questioned as I looked at him in confusion.

"Your wedding dress" He spoke as if there was no emotion in this world.

My eyes widened. Today. Shit. He told me yesterday but how did I forget.

The period pain shot in my back as I shrieked in pain.

"I will get you some medication for your pains. By the way the stylists are coming over to get you ready. Don't act up." He gave me a warning look before getting up and leaving the room.

My eyes stared down at the wedding dress that was yet to be unsealed and worn by its new owner.

Worry washed over me as I thought over my life and now what it will become.

I sat down on the chair as I thought of an escape. No. Or shall I. Or shall I stay here with him and accept what he wants. No. He's a monster. 

I was interrupted by the door knock and a few stylists entering the room. Maria also entered the room with a few tablets and water. 

I took the medicine before sitting up straight on the dressing chair still in my towel.

I didn't pay attention to the stylists as I just stared at myself getting ready for the worst decision ever.

....

I looked at myself at the mirror. I didn't recognize myself anymore. I had a nude lipstick on with a silver eye look with a dark black liner making my eyes look larger and making me look more fierce. 

Tears blurred my view as I refused to let them fall. It was time to put on the dress. The thing that would make me feel like a bride. Finish the look that I wanted to be finished.

One of the stylists zipped down the black fabric and pulled the white dress out.

I lost my breath. The dress was beautiful. It was breath- taking. 

The white dress was covered by beautiful white lace at the top which carried on along the shoulders to the arms. The dress became flowy at the bottom. 

The more I stared at it the prettier it got.

The stylist walked towards me as she asked me to take off the towel to which I did and wore the dress.

My breath stopped. My breath finished right then and there. I was looking like a princess. Just like how mom did. 

My eyes watered again at the thought of Mother. I quickly wiped them away as I regained my posture. 

My pain had now decreased but I knew better. It will worsen by the time of dinner.

A knock on the door made me look up as Alessandro entered.

He looked at me before his eyes widened. 

"You look beautiful" Alessandro spoke

A small forced smile appeared on my face as I looked down.

"We are leaving now. You will go with me and we will meet Dante there" He spoke as I got up and followed him out of the room to the car.

The whole car ride my heartbeat could not slow down. My breathing became difficult as I started to feel some pain under my breast which caused me to hold it.

Alessandro glanced at me before looking back at the road.

Once we reached the hall I was told that the ceremony started and I was to walk down the isle with Alessandro by my side.

My body tensed as I walked slow as possible. I stood in front of the big doors waiting for them to be opened.

Breathe in, Breathe out. I tried to calm myself.

The doors opened and Alessandro walked forward to which I followed as I stared down onto the red carpet.

I felt many stares but the only intimidating one I felt was his. 

I reached the end to Dante as I looked up at him. He took my hand in his as he searched my face.

The priest had began talking as we stared at each other but me cowering away every few seconds.

"Do you, Dante  Rosolo take Andonisia Diego to be your bride through sickness and in health, through rich and poor and to stand by each others side till death do you apart."

"I do" Dante spoke. My heart sped even faster than before. It was my turn now. 

Do you, Andonisia Diego take Dante Rosolo to be your husband through sickness and in health, through rich and poor and to stand by each others side till death do you apart."

I froze.

I stared at Dante as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I- I do" I spoke with bile now stuck in my throat.

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife. Congratulations. You may kiss the bride" The priest spoke.

Dante leaned in with now his hands  on my waist as he captured my lips between his. His tongue now exploring my mouth in different ways. I didn't kiss back. Nor I will I ever.

Soon he left my mouth as he stared down at me before dragging me down the isle towards the exit. 

.............................

This will be continued next chapter! 

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN?

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE THIS STORY.

THANK YOU !!!!!!!