♚ Murderer VS. Murderer 12 Student ♚

Start from the beginning

"Well, the so-called clearing of the portal is actually after the traitor was discovered, he will be punished according to his identity and the number of brothers he has killed. "

Zhao Hu whispered,

"Traitors are usually tied to chairs with their hands and feet tied up. Then use a knife to cut the flesh alive, killing a brother, and then cut by a knife, usually, start from the left arm."

"But his hands are not tied."

Zhan Zhao looked at the wrist of the deceased, and there was no tie mark on it.

"People are plucked after they die."

Gong Sun squatted down to check the deceased's ankles tied to the stool,

"There are no scars on it. There are people who don't resist after being plucked alive and judging from the amount of bloodshed, they are definitely made like this after death."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other.

"There are at least a few hundred pieces of minced meat in the bag...He is a small student who shouldn't be able to kill hundreds of gangster brothers, right? If this were the case, the police would have caused a sensation."

"Also."

Zhao Hu said,

"In fact, there is no pure gangster in S City now."

Bai Yutang nodded,

"I agree with this. It's basically good. Now that there is an economic crisis, it is not easy to be a gangster, and many have changed their careers."

Zhao Hu smiled and said,

"Most of these methods are done by big gangs."

"Listen to you. The layout of this scene is a bit unprofessional."

Zhan Zhao spoke,

"It's like an imitation case."

Bai Yutang also nodded,

"But not many people know this technique, and with this self-reliant method, the purpose should be to deliver some kind of message. Besides, the technique is not very formal...It may be an impersonator who wants to convey a certain message."

"This boy's cleanliness is indeed very serious."

Zhan Zhao pointed to the book on the desk and said,

"All are wrapped in pure white book covers. These are arranged neatly according to the tall, short, thick and thin."

"Clean addiction has some obsessive-compulsive disorder."

Bai Yutang shook his head, said to his heart, he is much better than me.

Zhan Zhao seems to have seen Bai Yutang's thoughts, and he leaned over with a smile:

"Xiao Bai, if you continue to develop, you will be the same as him, how about it? Would you like me to treat you? "

Bai Yutang smiled slightly, and when no one was paying attention, he approached Zhan Zhao's ear and said in a very low voice,

"All right, let's try it in an outdoor quagmire tonight."

Zhan Zhao glared at him. Bai Yutang laughed,

"Is there a temptation to sacrifice, isn't it, Cat?"
......

"People died in the wee hours of the morning."

Gong Sun roughly inspected the body and said,

"Judging from the knife marks, more than one person cut his flesh. "