escape from the hell

Começar do início

Taehyung immediately dragged jungkook out of my room. I guess he didn't noticed my bruises yet. I sadly laughed and dozed off as I was too tired.

Time skips

At night

Jungkook: hey Y/N, get up

Y/N: huh? W-who are you

Jungkook: aish..it's me..jungkook

Y/N: j-junkook (blinking)

Jungkook: what's all this Y/N? (sad tone)

Tears started to form when he asked me that. Jungkookie you didn't know the idea of how badly I missed you.

Jungkook: you know that I'm always there for you right? so tell me Y/N, tell me what exactly is going on.

It's very difficult to explain it to jungkook-ah. You don't really know how badly your hyung treated me. But no! You have to know it, you should help me, no matter what.
And then I explained it to him everything happened between us.

Jungkook: (tears formed in his eyes) if I were in hyung's place then definitely I wouldn't do such things to you.

Y/N: please help me jungkook

Jungkook: Y/N, I'll take you to Jimin then.

Y/N: (eyes widen) w-what? But you two are-

Jungkook: enemies. But no Y/N, you needed to go with him.

Y/N: how will you take me? You know that I'm tied up here. (Points to the chain)

Jungkook: I got the keys (excitedly)

Y/N: then please do help me jungkook.
But wait

Jungkook: aish...now what (disbelief)

Y/N: what about the maids and the bodyguards cause he tightened the security when I escaped from him.

Jungkook: don't worry about it because they are the one who's helping me to take you away from him.

Y/N: daebak!

Jungkook: okay now have this.

He handed over some pills to me to have it. I guess they are the sleeping pills. Without wasting any single time, I immediately swallow the pill. I needed to escape from him, I don't want to stay here with him, I regret accepting him to my life.
I closed my eyes when darkness took over me and fell asleep in jungkook's arms.

Time skips

Tae's pov
I, being the most dangerous mafia completed the mission within a blink and soon headed to my house. I changed my outfit and approached towards Y/N's room to have a look on her. Yes, we both don't share same bedroom cause I'm still not over with my revenge on her. Weird right? but that doesn't mean that I'm cheating on her and I will never do that in the future too cause she's my first and my last love. I entered into her room, revealing only the chain lying on the floor but no figure of hers to be seen. I scanned the room and found a piece of paper on her bed. There was something written in it and began to read it.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Dear Kim taehyung ,

I have written this letter to inform you that I have your wife with me. You'd torture her a lot, making her to receive her punishments, abusing and so on. Don't waste your time in searching for us even though you don't deserve her, so don't. I hope that Y/N would stay safe and happy in here. So goodbye hyung, hope we both don't meet each other.

- jeon jungkook

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I knelt down and bursted into tears when I read that letter. How could they even do that to me. I know it's my fault but I love her and still do.
End pov

Tae: no no no this can't be happening. I-I can't live without her.

Y/N my princess my love I'm so sorry for what I've done to you.

I NEED YOU AND I LOVE YOU. PLEASE COME BACK TO ME KIM Y/N!!

 PLEASE COME BACK TO ME KIM Y/N!!

End of season 1

A/n: hey guys, so this is the end of season one. But don't worry there will be a season 2 also.
Please don't be a silent reader.
If you'd like my ff then please do vote and comment about it.