𝟑𝟎| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

Start from the beginning

When they arrived, only Yahaba, Kindaichi, Kunimi, Matsukawa, and Hanamaki were at the party, and there were sure to be lots more since Oikawa was pretty popular in school.

Rin and Iwaizumi ended up in the kitchen where Hanamaki and Matsukawa were having a chugging contest with some of the name brand sodas Oikawa had set out for the guests.

"Oh! Noguchi-chan, you look pretty as always. I can't say the same about you, Iwaizumi-kun," Hanamaki said, fist bumping with Matsukawa. "Haha, very funny. Like I even care what you two buffoons have to say about me. Rin, do you want anything to eat or drink?" Iwaizumi asked, ignoring the idiocy coming from the two third years.

"I'll just take a water. I'm not big on the carbonated drinks," Rin replied, leaning against a countertop. "Wow, she's like an angel, Iwaizumi-kun. Why did she pick you?" Matsukawa chimed in, furrowing his brows before erupting in laughter with Hanamaki.

Iwaizumi tried to keep his emotions intact as he poured a glass of water for Rin. He handed her the drink and slung an arm around her shoulders as she engaged in conversation with Hanamaki and Matsukawa. Iwaizumi stood silently, sipping on a soda he had poured for himself.

From time to time, Hanamaki or Matsukawa would spit out more jokes about Iwaizumi, and the ace would just flat out ignore them whilst Rin joined in their laughter.

As time went by, more and more guests arrived, and soon, the house was in full party mode. Loud dance and rap music played, people crowded the kitchen for snacks, furniture was pushed aside for games and dances, and multiple people were having their own fun with the significant others. Iwaizumi and Rin were just seated on a couch with Hanamaki and Matsukawa since they didn't really know anyone else here, and it was more fun with those third year goofballs.

"I'm going to go get a snack. Be back in a bit," Rin announced, pecking Iwaizumi on the cheek.

Iwaizumi watched as Rin got up and walked away, earning some wolf whistles from the two other third years.

"Somebody is whipped," Hanamaki hollered, punching Iwaizumi in the shoulder. "Dude... get a life," Iwaizumi muttered, finishing his soda before crunching up the cup.

Meanwhile, Rin arrived at the kitchen and walked past a few couples who made this place their own private sanctuary. She grabbed a small bowl and filled it with the Chex Mix that Oikawa had set out. A small smile was printed on her lips as she began to eat some of the snacks.

When Rin left the kitchen, she accidentally bumped into a girl of equal height to her, and she quickly apologized. However, all Rin heard was a scoff as her eyes focused on the girl standing in front of her. The girl's once long, blonde hair was now her natural black color and was tied into a ponytail behind her head. She wore a quite an interesting outfit consisting of a high waisted skirt and a crop top.

"What are you doing here, Rin? I thought you were too much of a goody two shoes to be partying late at night," Yuna said with furrowed brows. "My presence at this party doesn't concern you, one bit. Oikawa-kun is a good friend of mine, and I wouldn't want to upset him by not coming," Rin replied, munching on her snacks, "So what are you doing here?"

"Oh... didn't you hear? I'm with Kentarou. He brought me as like a plus one," Yuna replied, smiling at Rin. "Really? I thought you liked Oikawa-kun to the point where it destroyed our friendship," Rin commented, not fazed one bit.

"Correction, it was when you decided to spend more time with boys than us."

"Excuse you? Where were you when I was shivering out in the cold, waiting for someone to come and walk with me home? What about when we saw each other at the prelims? Yeah, I think my decision to spend more time with boys was the best decision."

"GUYS! GET IN A CIRCLE, WE'RE PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE!"

Rin put on a fake smile and walked away from Yuna, going to find Iwaizumi. She found him getting seated in the circle, but Matsukawa and Hanamaki decided to sit on either side of him to tease him and Rin. So instead, Rin went to sit next to Oikawa which confused him and Iwaizumi a little, but Rin flashed a generous smile to Iwaizumi which made him relax a bit.

"The rules are if the bottle lands on you, whoever spun it gets to ask truth or dare, and we all know how to play that," Oikawa announced to the circle.

Oikawa leaned over into the center of the circle and spun the bottle, watching it spin faster and faster. It landed on Hanamaki, making him smirk at Oikawa.

"Truth or dare, Makki?" Oikawa asked, crossing his arms and smirking back. "Hmm, dare," Hanamaki replied.

"Smell Mattsun's armpit."

Hanamaki widened his eyes and turned to look at Matsukawa who was sitting on the other side of Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi quickly switched spots with Matsukawa, not wanting to smell the boy's armpit as well which brought soft giggles to Rin. Hanamaki completed his dare by sniffing Matsukawa's armpit and gagging right afterwards.

"Like yours smells better," Matsukawa muttered.

Hanamaki shuddered at the smell of Matsukawa's armpit before shrugging it away and leaning forward to spin the bottle. Rin watched the dreaded bottle spin clockwise and slowed down as it reached its final destination. Everyone's eyes landed on Iwaizumi who was nonchalant at the fact that he was picked.

"Truth or dare, Iwa-chan," Hanamaki teased with his playboy smirk. "Dare," Iwaizumi replied in his deep voice.

"I dare you to take off your clothes, leaving yourself in your boxers, and jump into Oikawa's pool."

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────