Chapter 7

Third Pov: 

The classmates slowly woke up one by one, mince bakugou. When they were all fully awake, they planned on leaving since it was the weekend and got breakfast at a diner. They were all completely unaware that Kirishima was unable to get up. 

They were all heading towards the door when they heard a struggling "w-wait could yo g-uys help p-please." 

When they turned around, they were met with an adorable sight they have somehow failed to notice the 20 minutes they have been awake. When they noticed because of the sound coming from Kirishima coming up, they wished they noticed earlier. 

"Aww, we are so lucky we get to see bakugou being adorable two times," Mina squealed.

"Shh, we don't want to wake him," Deku said 

"Gosh, Bakubro looks such adorable likes this, but I am so hungry," Kirishima whined. 

"I mean, we could wake him up," sero said, testing Kirishima already knowing Kirishima's answer. 

"NO!" Kirishima whispered yelled trying not to wake bakugou. 

Some people either had a small smile or let out a slight chuckle at Kirishima's antics towards bakugou. 

Bakugou shifted a little, snuggling closer to Kirishima, which caused Kirishima to awe at the site and the other students. 

"I can't believe he is cuddling with me," Kirishima said happily. 

"maybe we can stay for a couple more minutes before getting lunch," Uraraka said, sitting down while keeping her eyes on bakugou. 

 After everyone settled down and talked for a while, every couple of minutes looking back towards the sleeping bakugou. 

After close to an hour of sitting there, they noticed bakugou starting to stir. 

Bakugou's pov: 

" e- wa- n- up"

"aw- h- ador-

"shh, he is waking up," a voice that sounded close to Kirishima's said. 

"ugh," Bakugou said, coming out of his sleep. 

Kirishima's started to blush at the cute sound and face bakugou made coming out of his sleep. 

"Why are you guys all staring at me again? What is it with you guys and me sleeping" Bakugou said? 

"Sorry Bakugou, you're just so cute when you sleep," Uraraka said 

Bakugou tried to come up with a response but just ended up stuttering and becoming a blushing mess. Which just made everyone around him awe at him again. 

"hey bakugou, I just wanted to ask why you were cuddling with me," Kirishima asked. 

"Because I got cold and wanted to get comfortable," Which was half the truth the other half is that he had a tiny crush on Kirishima, and doing this, he got to break a rule. 

"Well I am happy you did," Kirishima said smiling a little. Bakugou gave a small smile back. 

"He bakugou we are going to go to breakfast at a nearby diner, do you want to go?" Mina asked 

"No umm I am going to go to my room," Bakugou said getting up and heading to the stairs. 

"ok," Denki said slightly disappointed because he hoped that bakugou wanting to hang out with them last night would mean that bakugou would start to hang out with them more. 

Third person: 

Once bakugou was upstairs the class left to go to the diner. When they got to the diner Mina and a couple of others noticed that Kirishima was trying to keep something in.