Yeji opened the door and smirked,he glanced to Albert and said"do it"whispering to his ear.

Albert walked towards you while taking off his shirt and .......

After that Yeji walked to you with a knife and started to trace multiple lines on your stomach and each line got dipper they both left the room and you started to cry.

At night all you did was cry until Minho came inside and helped you with your wounds.

You finally fall asleep but it was a terrible night since it was cold and you had a nightmare.

The next day you woke up by feeling lift up,you tried to open your eyes but you couldn't see anything since there was a plastic bag on your head.

You felt like the persone that is lifting you up was going to trow you anytime so you started to scream desperately.

Jaehyun pov

I was waiting for the results of their research and Jin made his way to me with his computer.

Jin:"i found something very interesting,i found the footage of last night when Y/n got kidnapped,in this part she was being taken away towards this car and we can see the mans face,do you know who is this?"
Jaehyun:"yes i do,that fucking pedophile"
Jimin:"let me see!"
Rm:"me too i found something with Yoongi,we found the same guy,go to the airport"
Jaehyun:"do you know where is he going?"
Yoongi:"back to Korea"
Jungkook:"then we must go,fast guys let's pack our things and get a plane back to Korea"
Taehyung:"but i still wanted to stay"
Rm:"we will comeback here don't worry Tae now come on we need to pack our things"

They all got in a car and everyone started to ran as fast as they can to their privet plane back to Korea.

In the flight all what Jaehyun did was worry about you and for the first time he asked to God to help you and to not make you give up.

Finally after 3 houres of flight they walked out the airport and Nct was outside waiting for them.

While Bts was searching for you they did the same thing and they also find where you were hostage.

It was night but Jaehyun wanted to rescue you but the guys said that he should take a rest

and tomarrow as soon as the sun makes presence they are going to get you.

Next day still Jaehyun's pov

I woke up and started to get ready,after that i walked out and everyone greeted me,

i walked to my basement and grabed a gun,knife and a little gift for Yeji and Albert.

We all run to various cars and drove to where Y/n was taken to,don't worry darling i'm comming.

I looked outside and there was not a single human being just us in the van,then i heard my walkie talkie.

Ten:"Guys we need to change direction,Y/n is going to be thrown in a building"
Lucas:"lead us to the way"

We drove for five more minutes and we finally arrive,the building was very hight and there was sicurety in all the angles.

I walked out the van and all the mens that were in the building got in to the position of flight,did they really thought that they can beat NCT and BTS huh they wish.

We started to run towards them and all of the guards on the 1st to the 5th floor were all dead.

I looked at my watch and sew that it has beed five minutes since we fought this unuseless human beings.