[What If] Deja Vu ft. Ash

The company was going through comments, tweets, and the voices of fans towards NCT Dream. Most were asking Mark to go back, so that was granted. After all, why not give more work and performances done by the 99 liner. This would surely profit them too. But they couldn't help but notice as they were going through the comments was something recurring. Something requested and a popular opinion.

Add Ash to Dream.

But the company knew that just couldn't happen permanently. But what if they could grant it for one moment?

The NCT Dream Deja Vu line distribution was already given to the boys, three days prior to this meeting. But there was a part dedicated to a special someone who the production team has yet to reveal. So the boys were in high anticipation for that. Was it HRVY? It could possibly be at this point since their collaboration last time for SM Station had worked really well.

"You might be wondering, who is the name we left off the sheet." The boys nodded at the sudden words of one of the songwriters, who had been quiet just a moment before. The songwriter nodded and smiled at them before explaining why it was left off.

"There were many discussions about adding this person. First of because would it be okay to do so in an official Dream track. Second is if the person themselves is going to fit in." The boys were confused about the person, fitting in and all. I mean, would it be someone who hasn't done a cute concept.

There's a somewhat truth there. This person per se has done but the team they are included in doesn't typically do it. But the person does suit the concept.

With a smile, knowing he was about to be revealed, the songwriter continued on before introducing him. "But many have requested for this and we, all the staff, have agreed he would perfectly fit in." The boys were not on the edge of their sheets, rather they were leaning so far behind into their sheets. Because their anticipation and nervousness had them hiding and tucking themselves.

"Now he's coming, the person is Ash." The boy entered smiling at the Dream boys who didn't anticipate this. Even after all their requests and insistence of adding Ash, all the staff would say no. But seeing him here right now, officially going to collaborate with them is a wish granted upon a shooting star.

"Hi, I'm Ash of NCT 127. Here to collaborate with NCT Dream." It seems so comedic for him to introduce himself, but he had to. There was staff here that were especially for Dream that he did not work with.

Jeno was the one to push Renjun's chair to the side, causing the boy to grumble but move. Meanwhile, Jaemin handed Jeno a chair to put beside him.

Ash felt embarrassed of the attention and obvious excitement the members made but did sit beside Jeno. The other boy immediately gave all his attention to Ash and showed off his eagerness of working together.

The behind the scenes of this will surely be something.

As the boys were stepping off the car to their outside set, Ash and Jeno were the last to exit. Jeno had his arm around Ash who tried pushing him off. "Jeno!" But the boy wouldn't budge, as it was the only time they had to film together like this. Plus, Jeno wanted to tease the hell out of Ash. "Ash, your outfit is just something you would wear by choice. So cute." The boy had desperately tried pushing the clingy member, more so as his face was getting red. Not only was that the sign of embarrassment, but the scrunching off his face just made Jeno pinch his cheeks.

 Not only was that the sign of embarrassment, but the scrunching off his face just made Jeno pinch his cheeks