-(••÷[ Chapter 2 ]÷••)-

•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•' Warnings '•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•
•Gay Stuff
•mild cursing
•Cheating (nu nu dont do this.)
•Killmare and smidge of Horrorxkills uwu
•plot of murder ;-;
*•.¸♡ On To The Story Now ♡¸.•*

➶➶➶➶➶ Horrors P.O.V ➷➷➷➷➷
I couldnt believe it...He was cheating on me.!..."Dust how could you!?"...I wiped my tears as I started yelling at dust..I turned my head to see killer looking at me with pure guilt...or was it fuck..what do you call it..maybe sadness? I stormed out of dusts room and I yell down the hall saying I was dumping his ass. I walked to kills room knowing he would forcefully make me go to his room so he could comfort me....I sat down on his bed and waited for him, I grabbed my phone out of my Jackets pocket and just turned on spotify. The first song to come up with from a band called mother mother. The song was Arms Tonite and I obviously knew it because I started singing along with the lyrics still waiting for kills. "Hey. Hey. Dont you think it's kinda cute that I I-" I stopped singing as Kills walked into the room and sat down next to me.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ Kills P.O.V ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
I was walking down the hallway and I finally made it to my room...I put my boney hand on the golden, cold doorknob but stopped as I could hear Horror singing...I smiled softly then opened the door.He immediately stopped singing but his voice was absolutely amazing.."I guess you know Mother Mother to.." I looked at horror and he smiled nodding his head softly. I walked to horror and sat next to him which of course was on my bed. "I'll— be gone. I'll be gone I'll be gone I'll be gone today...That's from Ana another one of my favorite songs from Mother Mother." Horror smiled he clearly liked what I said. "Take my eyes take them aside take my face and desecrate why arms and legs they get in the way and take my heart...pull it apart-  and take my brain or what remains..." I listened closely as horror sang a verse from Body. Which was also by Mother Mother in their album made around 2007? (I'm pretty sure on spotify it says 2007 xD) I finished of what horror was singing by of course singing the rest. " I've grown tired with this body a, cumbersome- and heavy body" I stopped did I even pronounce that right.? (Did I even write that right ;-; aha rhymes?) I smiled and horror chuckled ever so lightly.

(¯´•._.• Nights P.O.V •._.•´¯)
As Killer walked to his room where I also guess Horror went. I was going to head over to Kills room but if horror went in there I let them be so Kills can comfort him. As I'm thinking about it...what if Horrors trying to fuck him because Dust cheated on him.! I know that's a pretty big thing to assume but then again its horror ;-; ack- I was getting off topic. I walked to kills room and knocked on the door. I heard a 'thump' then abit of rustling..Kills opened the door and smiled. I lightly smiled back still standing their. I could see horror sitting on kills bed looking... very...um let's say embarrassed or awkward."what were you doin." Killer looked abit surprised at the question which made me let out a small growl but of course it wasnt that loud and I dont think kills or Horror could hear it. "Awe~ is nighty Jelly~" I blushed to softly punched killers arm as horror just kinda sat there still on the bed. "No— I'm just wonderin' what y'all are doin'" I heard kills make a small huff noise as I leaned against his door frame. I watched closely as horror stood up and walked towards me and kills. He looked pissed now, I could tell he was sending death glares at me. I backed off kills door frame as Horror walked closer to him and  was finally behind kills while I was kinda in the middle of the hallway. "Leave-" killer turned around "horror-! Dont be mean-!" Killer was completley turned around and started scolding horror on how rude he was being to me. "Nah— Its fine I can go-." I walked closer to kills and kissed his top of his skull and walked off.

׺°”˜'”°º× Horrors P.O.V ׺°”˜'”°º×
I growled at Nigjtmare. He kissed killer. Hes mine and not fucking nights- I know I just ended my relationship with Dust but I feel...I feel this connection with kills.. it's like were ment to be.   "Well bye kills. Ima head over to my room ight-?" "Alrighty-!" I walked out of kills room and walked back to my room. I swear I'll make kills mine. No. I'm not a yandere I just feel like we have a special connection that  Nightmare doesnt have with kills.  I opened my door then closed it quietly I needed a plan to make kills mine...or just kill nightamre whichever one happens first. I'll just sleep my thoughts away or however you say that. I walked to my bed and got comfy..I kept rolling around so I guess I couldnt sleep. I got on spotify And played "Arms Tonite" By Mother mother. Music usually always helped me sleep when I really needed it, and right now I needed it. After awhile I guess I feel asleep or my music turned off. I couldnt tell which one so I just layed still.

★·.·´¯'·.·★ Dusts P.O.V ★·.·´¯'·.·★
(HAHAHAH YOU DIDNT EXPECT TO SEE FROM DUST THIS CHAPTER DIDNT YOU AHAHAHAHA IM SO...WEIRD-? LUL)
I was in the bathroom patching up my face when I guess maybe Horror walked into his room. I could hear him playing music, I groaned..I always hated his taste in music, some reason my heart felt broken when he was yelling at me..do I still love him? Probably not. He wont want to get back together anymore...I mean I did cheat on him Twice... I got up and opened to bathroom door and walked down the long ass hallway. I took my phone put of my pocket and checked the time. "Hm...11:25.."  i kept walking down the hallway and finally made it to my room, I swung open the door the slammed it closed, I flopped on my bed. I was so bored and I wasnt even tired one fucking bit. I'm guessing everyone's Asleep so I just got on my phone and watched youtube for abit.. I decided to watch ItsBrandonFarris (yes that's a real youtuber and I love his vids. He mostly makes fun of terrible 5 mintue craft vids and makes abunch of messes OFF TOPICCCC BACK TO THE STORYYY) I watched a couple of his 5 minute craft vids. He was trying to recreate this on craft by popping a balloon and somehow moving with the chair. Long story short it didnt work. So he grabbed a big water jug and got something to explode inside of it. "PfT-.." he made a huge fucking mess and slipped on the fucking cream or whatever the hell it was. "Oh my fucking god- hes so amazing and stupid" I started laughing my ass off then I heard killer yell something like,shut the fuck up-!

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ Kills P.O.V ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
(Finally I mean this book is all bout hin and night so he should get some attention to-) I was almost asleep and dust HAD- to start laughing really fucking loud-. I got up and teleported to nights room because duh- hes my boyfriend and I'm gonna sleep in his bed since it's more comfortable. Once I was in Nights room i noticed he wasnt here. "Huh-? Night-" as I was looking around I felt a pair of skinny,boney and kinda goopy hands wrap around my waist. I was about to freak put but then I just realized it was night. "Heh- you scared me nighty I almost punched you-!" I could hear from his small growling noise to be still- I guess he was tired so I dragged him along with me to his bed and I cuddled up with night falling asleep soundly and in the arms of my lover- 

^Alrighty chapter 2 done. Sorry I was in a rush- om also watching the superbowl soon so I wanted to get this done but Go KC-! Bai luv y'all ~Kills^ (1421) Words