╚»★«╝ Chapter 1 ╚»★«╝

•._.••´¯''•.¸¸.•' Warnings '•.¸¸.•´´¯'••._.•
• Fighting
•Mild? Cursing
•Gay Kissing
•Yelling
•Kills gettin' his ass beat.
•Cheating. (That's a no no.)
-----------------------------------------------------------
★彡 Killer P.O.V 彡★
As I was sitting on the couch listening to one of my favorite Japanese Song.I could hear Dust and Horror fighting on either or not if Someone...*cOugH-* Blue. Kisses Dust Without His consent if it would still be cheating. I feel Kinda bad For Horror because hes like a brother to me... Scratch that. He is my brother...I sighed as I went upstairs to were Dust and Horror were fighting and knocked on their door.. "Hello-?," The room with Horror and Dust Fell silent. I guess they heard me, Dust cracked the door open glaring at me with pure Hatred. "What do you want Killer."

I pushed the door open more and pushed dust aside forcefully to. I walked over to Horror and Picked Him up carefully and started walking out of "their" room. "K-kills! What are you doing?!" I walked out of the room and down the hall still not answering Horrors Question.

§.•´¨'°÷•..× Horrors P.O.V ×,.•´¨'°÷•..§
As killer picked Me up he was walking to somewhere near his room or his room. I couldnt tell at that very moment. I looked up at killers Face partly blushing from embarrassment...I closed my eyes for abit gripping on to killers sweater as we kept moving along...I knew that when dust came to find me he was gonna be the shit out of killer...Kills finally stopped then moved Me  to one part of his arms so he could quietly open his bedroom door. "Were here." I looked up at killer as he was talking very quietly and kinda fast. I only looked up to understand what he was saying better so I nodded my head in response. Kills slowly walked into his room and he set me on his bed as he started walking away. "Kills..what are you doing.?" Killer stopped walking then turned around staring at horror. "I'm getting food." Kills said as he turned back around and closed the door Quitely so he wouldnt scare me...I could tell by the way his face looked. I knew he was lying,He was probably going to beat the shit out of dust..."Oh god." Dust's gonna be pissed then hes going to fucking kill killer. "Fuck!" I got off kills bed and stumbled over his knife collection that he left on the ground..."Ugh. Kills has to many Knives." I opened killers bedroom door and then I heard a loud 'Thump.' "Shit. Either Killer's Beating Dust Orrrr Dust's Fucking up Killer's Face-" I quickly ran to dust room to hear more yelling. It sounded like killer yelling..he never yelled.

★彡 Killer P.O.V 彡★
I slammed open Dust's door to see him making out with blue. BLUE OF ALL PEOPLE. "Dust what the hell!?" I clenched my fists that were at the side of me..I swear I was going to kill him. I had to be quite since Nighty was still asleep but right now I dont care. Horrors boyfriend was cheating with him-!...I walked over to to Dust And Blue, I pushed Blue out of the way. He hit the ground with an "Oof-' noise. I walked closer to Dust and squared him straight into the face. "WHAT THE FUCK KILLER." I smiled as Dust Yelled at me. He deserves everything that is about to come to him.

|!¤*'~''~'*¤!| Dust's P.O.V |!¤*'~''~'*¤!|

I Growled when killer punched me in the face. I quickly grabbed Killers skull and smashed it into my tiny coffee table lookin' thing. I paused...Killer didnt scream..He was smiling. "What the fuck-?! Your really messed up in the head if your smiling right now-!" I backed away from killer just barely as he stood up and took one of his daggers out. Killer came walking towards me looking almost emotionless Besides Him Smiling. He punched me again but this time I tackled him to the ground getting ontop of him growling. I noticed killer blushing just abit. I leaned closer to him getting in his face. "G-...get out of my face." I smiled as killer struggled to get me off of him. I was clearly more heavier then Killer...He looked so cute struggling and so...now what's the word...hot I guess...While i was kinda daydreaming,Killer flipped me over and punched me in my dick. "OW KILLER WHAT THE FUCK.!?" Killer had his weird sadistic face smiling very cruelly at me.

.o0×X×0o. Night's P.O.V .o0×X×0o.
I could hear screaming and loud noises coming from Dust's room. I got up and groaned while I opened my door, slammed it closed and started walking to dust room.  I opened Dust's door and slammed it open. I saw Killer Punching Dust in the Face. I also saw blue sitting on the floor watching in pure horror. It was amazing. Seeing my baby beating up Dust. I stood there watching closely untill kills stopped.
,got up and looked at me with his maybe a little beat up face with a couple cracks on his skull near his eye here and there but not many as I could see right now. I would have to check for them later. "Damn kills you did a number on dust's face." Dust groaned while killer happily walked to me, hugging me close to him. I Hugged him and pulled him closer to me. I smiled as he wiggled his hips smiling at me. "Heh..." I could see blue slowly crawling towards Dust as he was probably bleeding out as we speak...I wonder where Horror is.. I mean Killer just beat the shit out of His Boyfriend shouldn't  He be here for him.

➶➶➶➶➶ Horrors P.O.V ➷➷➷➷➷
Before I went To Dust's room I quickly picked up Killers Knife Collection for him and slid it under his bed. After I did that I ran to Dust's room to see what happened. As I ran in I could see Killer Hugging Nightmare And Blue trying to help Dust up as he was bleeding out from his Face. "What happened..?"  Killer turned to me. "Dust cheated on you with blue so I beat the shit outa him." As I listened to what kills said...I couldn't believe it.. We've been through so much together and he cheated!.

^aha cliffhanger for now I'm tired and I rolled my ankle yesterday while playing 4- square with my friends so I'll try and upload these quickly alrighty-?.. alrighty ^w^ have a good day or night everyone-! I love all yall and have a good Valentines day-! ~Kills (1.1k) Words Today.^