Since that time, whenever something didn't go according to her plans, she reminded herself, Al Khaaliq has a better plan!

"Aapi,tum theek hoon?(Sister,are you okay?)" A voice called out from behind, startling Nooriya, who was engrossed in her own thoughts.

"I'm perfectly fine Roshni,why are you asking?" Nooriya smiled slightly at her sister, who was four years younger than her.

"Inaya said you weren't feeling too well." Roshni answered.Walking upto Nooriya and sat besides her on the wooden bench.

"That girl can't keep her mouth closed." Nooriya muttered under her breath,while shaking her head.

Out of all the five sisters,Roshni and her got along the best,maybe because she understood her like no one else or the way she listened to Nooriya, without interrupting.

Since childhood, Roshni was more quiet and reserved,than anyone in her family, you would always find her in the corner of the room,at family gatherings writing away, in her little notebook.

Nooriya respected her personal space and always stood by her side, however, her Desi family thought that Roshni came from another planet, they couldn't seem to understand her introverted nature.

She was like a delicate rose, which needed special attention, love and care, in order to bloom. And Nooriya made sure she got all of that, it was the best she could do for her sister.

"I hope you're not hiding anything from me again!"Roshni frowned at her elder sister.

" Meri Jaan (My love),If there's something, you know I'll always come to you first. "Nooriya cupped Roshni's face with her hands and placed a kiss on her forehead lovingly.

" I love you Noori Aapi, without you by my side, life wouldn't be the same."Roshni embraced her sister in a warm hug.

"You don't forget, how precious you are to me!Now tell me, you need something?" Nooriya pulled back from the hug.

"Oh!Mamu (maternal uncle) and Badr bhaiya are taking all of us to the bazaar (market place), for the yearly Eid tradition."Roshni got up from her seat excitedly, pulling Nooriya up with her.

" It almost slipped my mind that, tomorrow is eid! I still need to buy some ingredients for Kheer."

Every year, when the moon was sighted for Eid the next day, the men of the house took the young girls to the marketplace and bought a set of bangles for their matching eid outfits, as well as bangles,made from fresh flowers.

It was their own family tradition, which begun from their grandmother's time and continued till this day.

"Roshni, Noori! We leaving in a few minutes, what are you two doing out here?"Haaniya, the eldest sister walked out the back door, while fixing her ice blue dupatta on her head.

"We were about to come inside." Roshni said softly.

"Aarey wah!Tum to dulhan ki jaise lagri hoon aabi tak sy,Badr bhai ko kahy, ke nikkah aaj hi karlo(Oh wow! You look like a bride from now, tell Badr bhai to make the Nikkah one time today.)"Nooriya exclaimed teasingly, grinning at Roshni.

"Chup Kar, besharam larkhi! (Keep quiet,shameless girl)."Haaniya huffed,her cheeks tinted with red. She turned around to walk back inside the house.

Roshni and Nooriya chuckled at their shy sister and followed her inside the house, not wanting to get left behind.

"Why are you so red?" Urwa questioned Haaniya,the moment the three of them stepped inside the entrance hall.

Iqraar- e -Ishqजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें