No.5 Afterwards

DENSI

A/N This is the story after the dinner scene. This is what I think should happen hope you like it :-)

Chapter 1.

Kensi's POV

We had just finished the case and I was hungry I smiled at Deeks who was staring at me with those baby blues. "Hey you hungry?" Deeks asked me

"Yeah, what are you thinking?" I asked

"I don't know something like tacos maybe," he suggested

"Sounds good," I said smiling at him we walked off and hopped in his car

***

I was sitting opposite Deeks in a fancy restaurant I glared at him " what's wrong?" He asked looking at me

"Well this isn't exactly something like tacos," he looked embarrassed "this is nice Deeks..."

"I know I was thinking about stealing the plates," he interrupted

"Damn it Deeks! You asked me out on a date without actually asking me out on a date," I said frustrated

"So?" He asked confused

"So once again you're trying to say something without actually saying it, if this keeps happening and you never say what you mean how are we supposed to..."

"I don't want to be here with you," he said interrupting me

"What?" I asked quite hurt

"I don't want to be here, I want to be at my place... with you," he said I sighed hopeful of what was to come. I got up and walked towards the door after I realised he wasn't behind me I stopped at the door and waited for him to get the memo.

Chapter 2

Deeks' POV

After I told Kensi how I felt she got up and walked off 'crap did I just ruin everything that was special between us' suddenly, I noticed she was waiting by the door. Then I got the idea I got up and walked towards her she smiled and we walked off hand in hand.

We walked to the car tension building up between us both I spun her around and leant her against the car we smiled at each other, I cupped her face in my hands and started to kiss her passionately she wrapped arms around my neck we separated for air but I kissed her again this time I moved my arms up and down her waist she let out a little moan. We separated again and I opened the car door for Kensi she got in and I quickly rushed around the car and got in. I sped out the carpark and raced home the tension built up between us, Kensi reached over and grabbed my hand.

***

The car ride home was full of tension I walked around and opened the door for Kensi we went up the walk and I opened my front door it felt like eternity. I let Kensi go in first as she went in I stared at her butt and smiled she turned around and put her arms around my neck I put mine around her waist, we started to dance. She then kissed me and I couldn't hold back anymore I needed her I pushed her up against a wall and started doing a dance around her waist she rubbed my hair and I could feel her smiling we separated and I started kissing her neck she took off my clothes so I was completely naked I picked her up and we moved to the bedroom I started removing Kensi's clothes she smiled and closed her eyes now we were both laying on my bed and making a night to remember. 'It was finally happening' I thought smiling 'Kensi and I were together'.

***

Chapter 3

Kensi's POV

I woke up this morning with no clothes on and Deeks beside me. I smiled. Suddenly, Deeks stirred in his sleep and woke up, he looked at me and smiled he cupped my face in his hands and started to kiss me. After a few minutes, we got up and took a shower together

***

We were about to walk into work when I stopped Deeks. "We should go in at different times... so they won't get suspicious," I said worried" ok... don't worry I'm here for you," he said holding my hand. I smiled and gave him a kiss.

The end :-)