Chapter 55 - Shot's fired

Start from the beginning

"Come on Kate, let's go home" my mother announced, impatiently as she grabbed a hold of my arm and basically ripped me out of Harry's mothers embrace.

I was slowly starting to remember why I moved out of the house.

"No" I sighed. I did feel bad for being rude to my mother but I can't go back there, especially when my father will be there.

That's when she started to get angry. Before she could do anything, Niall stood in front of me and Liam pulled me to the side. "Let's go home?" He mumbled and I nodded.

"At the supermarket I saw a man and a woman wrapped in a barcode. I asked, "Are you two an item?" I laughed as I repeated the pun that Niall had said to make me laugh this morning.

Jordan chuckled and then suddenly her face went serious.

"You really like him don't you?" She asked with a raised eyebrow as she eyed me for a reaction.

I'm not going to lie, I blushed, a lot.

"I'm not sure" I mumbled confused.

"Niall said this, Niall said that, Niall changed his hair, blah blah" Jordan said as she mimicked my voice, making me blush harder.

"Maybe I do" I whispered, still confused.

We walked into the hall to get mine and Jordan's books from our lockers. Standing next to my locker was Harry and he looked a bit stressed. Jordan gave me a worried stare but I continued to walk to my locker.

Harry looked up and smiled at me which I returned. Jordan looked really confused.

I was about to tell her the story when I tripped on something. I pretty much face planted and it hurt, a lot.

I grabbed my nose which was now bleeding after hitting the floor and started to stand up.

When I stood, I was face-to-face with no other than Brooke, Ashley and their 'gang'.

"Long time, no see" Brooke basically spat at me. "I almost missed seeing you miserable" She added while chuckling.

Ashley was about to say something when Jordan stopped her.

"Can't you just leave her alone?" Jordan asked, quietly.

"Why do you always have to pick on her?" Jordan exclaimed, louder this time.

I was completely shocked.

Jordan, who would never get in fights or talk back to anyone, was defending me?

I guess she's a lot like me except for the fact that her sister is 'popular'.

Speaking of her sister, here she comes.

"Jordan, go away before you get hurt" Ashley threatened, seeming pretty bored.

I could tell Jordan was debating on what to do. After a few seconds she shook her head.

"Nope. I'm sick of you bullying her for no reason, I'm sticking by her" She said proudly. I've never been happier while having a bleeding nose.

I get that she's being nice and all but I sort of don't want her to get hurt because she's defending me.

"Just go" I whispered to her, still clutching onto my bleeding nose. She shook her head again.

I nodded and looked back over at Brooke who now looked even more annoyed than before as Ally (Jordan's sister) walked over and stood beside Jordan, clearly confused as to what's happening.

"Ally, you should really make your sister go away" Brooke said angrily when Ally looked up at her confused.

Ally sighed before grabbing a hold of Jordan's wrist and starting to drag her away. They got to the end of the hall when they started fighting.

Well I'm screwed.

Two against one can never end well.

I was about to tell them to get it over with and just hit me already when someone interrupted me. I'm not going to lie, we are on smiling-at-each other terms but I didn't expect him to defend me.

"Go away" He spoke in a demanding tone. He always had this authority in his tone which always scared me, until now.

Brooke and Ashley looked like they had seen a ghost and for the first time in my life, I smirked.

It felt good, standing beside Harry as he defended me instead of in front of him while he picked on me.

"You've gone soft Harry, its sad" Brooke said as her signature smirk reappeared on her face. Oh no.

I let go of my nose, noticing that it had stopped bleeding. Before she could reply, someone else stood next to me, opposite side to where Harry stood.

"Maybe you've just become a bigger bitch" His raspy Bradford accent shot out as he chuckled. (SHOTS FIRED)

Brooke and Ashley looked completely gobsmacked.

Zayn left it at that as he grabbed a hold of my wrist and started to walk away, I followed beside him, silently. I looked up at him and he sent me a wink which made my heart flutter. He's absolutely amazing.

Suddenly someone grabbed a hold of my other hand and I looked up to see Harry's curly hair and prominent dimples, smiling down at me, cheekily before he also winked. I blushed.

What am I going to do?

OOOOH! WHATS KATE GONNA DO?! Comment below who you think she will end up with, if you think she will end up with someone.

DID ANYONE ELSE GO TO THE SYDNEY SHOWS?! IF YES, COMMENT BELOW WHAT DATE :)

PLEASE WATCH ME YOUTUBE VIDEO IF YOU LIKEY

GUYS, ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT. MY USERNAME IS Brittanysazebra

NEED AT LEAST 100 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER YO

Also follow me & add me on my other social medias;
Instagram - Brittany5SOS
Twitter - Brittswriting
Skype - BrittanyJadeTommo