As Azezel was arriving home to his lab he was taken by surprise to an alarm in his house.
This alarm was a specific alarm that he had installed to warn if something wrong was going on in the Hyodou residence.
Without wasting a single moment he had already made a transportation circle to go to the house of his adoptive son.

Upon arrival he then checked the house monitoring system to see that the problem had occurred in the basement.
He couldn't feel the presence of anyone in the house but felt a malicious aura similar to Issei's in the basement.
Today was a Saturday so where were the girls and why was Issei alone?
He couldn't stop thinking so fast worried about.
He was afraid that he was in danger because due to losing Ddraig he had become considerably weak and he had made lots of enemies.

As the elevator reached the training room he was surprised to see the state it was in.
The other half of it was destroyed by what seemed to be an explosion and he could not see Issei but he could feel his presence close. Then he saw what was giving of Issei's presence and was grief stricken.
There on the ground was Issei's pawn pieces with blood and bits of flesh on them.
Then he bent down to touch them.
Upon contact he could feel some of his strength being drained into them and quickly withdrew his hand.

Carefully he picked all of them and put them in a case and made a magic circle and disappeared into it.

He then appeared directly in the meeting room of the four Maou and all of them were a little diseased and startled.

"Azezel what are you doing here?" asked the leader of the four.

Without a word Azezel threw the case on the table and the pawn pieces were scattered everywhere.

"Ajuka I need you to tell me what happened." he said coldly.

Everyone was surprised but Sirzechs and Grayfia more. They knew quite well who the belong to but didn't want to believe it.

" What happened Azezel?" asked Sirzechs in a cold voice.

"After the meeting I arrived home to hear the Hyodou residence alarm ringing and I went there immediately. As I arrived I felt no one but Issei's presence so I went to the place where I felt it. When I got to the training room I saw the other side of it destroyed by what seemed to be a massive explosion and there I saw Issei's pawn pieces and came over immediately. " he said grasping his fist angrily.

Just then Michael and Gabriel then teleported in that very same room.
It seems they had important news until they felt Issei's presence coming of the pawns on the table.

It was like they had seen a ghost. As if about to collapse they rushed to sit on the chairs before they fainted.

Azezel the opened his mail to see three messages from Issei.
They played all of them and by the time the reached the last they were feeling guilty of being too busy. If maybe they had just spared time to check on him maybe he would have been fine.
Ajuka then explained what had happened to the pieces and told them with a sad voice that chances of survival were very slim.
Everyone was hurt but Azezel, Grayfia and Sirzechs were thd most affected.

______________________________________

At the ORC clubroom

The girls had invited all of their boy friends to the club. They were told about the supernatural world since most of them were sacred gear possessors and one was a mage.
Kiba had now finished explaining to them of the top tier sacred gears.

"I can't believe Hyodou had that much power. To think he was such a loser and he was a boy who had defeated such strong enemies." said one boy with the rest nodding in agreement.

Suddenly a magic circle appeared and out came Sirzechs.
The rest of the devils bowed whilst the newcomers were puzzled.

" Welcome Lucefer-sama/ onii-sama" said everyone whislt the boys were surprised to hear who was in front of them.

He motioned everyone to stop what they doing.

"So why did you come here for onii-sama?" Rias asked.

Taking a deep breath he then placed the case onto Rias' desk. Rias a bit puzzled opened the case only to drop to her knees.

"I am here to inform you that Issei Hyodou is dead." he said turning back and making a magic circle to leave.

All the girls were shocked at first then tears burst out crying.
They were all heart broken that their sweet hero had died. The man they loved had died.
At first these boyfriends were just to feel what it's like to be with someone before they got married but feel g started to bloom between them but it didn't mean they didn't love Issei. They treasured him.
The boyfriends then hugged the girls to console them.
" We are going to protect you." one of them said only making the girls feel worse because it made them think of one person, Issei.