He grabbed me by my waist pulling me in closer to him, so close that there was no part of my body not touching his. "You're my entire world." he mumbled between the kiss.

"And you're mine too." I replied.

_________

I stood by the railing with Jungkook hugging me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder. I realized how tall he actually was, now that I was soo close to him.

"Look at the moon-" i said, "- Soo beautiful. Isn't it?"

"Yeh, it is." He agreed, "I wish I could stop time right here, forever."

"Me too- wait, can you just..." I pulled him in front of me.

"KISS?" he asked ever so happily.

"Ahh...no! Stand here by the railing."

"Whyyy? Why not a kiss?"

"Ughhh if you do what I ask you to do, Maybe!"

"Really!? Tell me what-!" Awww that baby.

"Face the water and just stand still."

"Ohkayy!" He nodded, turning around.

*CLICK* I took a picture.

"Done?"he asked.

"Yep!-"

He turned around and kissed me even before I could complete my yes.

"Now show me what you clicked-" he said, goin back to the back-hug position.

I showed him the picture.

"Whao! That looks nice! What are you gonna do with it?"

"I'm gonna post it of course!"

"WHAT, NO! I told you I dont know what Taehyung would react to this!" he jumped out of his skin. I controlled my laugher- he spokes as if Taehyung was a monster.

"Not on my official id, Koo. I have a private one too."

"YOU DO!? that didn't come up in my research. Also, I love the way you call me -koo" He said.

I gave him a side eye look, "What all did you get to know in your 'research'?" I asked, opening my contacts and changing his name to Koo.

I knew he smiled. I could hear his muffled chuckle as he lightly kissed my neck. I HAD A HUGE CHILL RUN ALL OVER MY BODY, "you'll get to know soon" he replied.

"Also- you are too cold, here take my hoodie-" he moved a little back and pulled out his hoodie from over his hear. YES FINALLY.

______

We were sitting on the porch outside my house, just holding hands while he side hugged me.

"Come on now, go inside before someone notices your absence. It's 3am already." He said getting up and pulling me up too.

"It's just 3! No one would notice, can't you stay a little longer?" I asked him in the cutest baby tone I could speak in, while holding the sides of his t-shirt in tiny.

"I would wait here till the end of eternity. But for now, you should go in."

"Okayy...here, take your hoodie" I said, almost pulling out his hoodie.

"Nope. Keep it with you, you look cute in it." He booped my nose.

"Really!? I do!?" I knew I looked like the glassy eyes emoji.

He laughed and cupped my face saying," Yeahh" and then kissing me on my forehead. I kissed him on his cheek after that.

He walked me up till the door, while stood there waiting for me to go in. I waved back before I closed the door behind me.

I big smile was plastered on my face as i happily jumped my way up to my room. I hadn't heard his bike start- so maybe he was still is outside?

I waited near the window till I heard the bike start- I peeked out, just to see him riding away, but- he was still there- sitting on the bike looking right up at me.

We smile-laughed together. He waved me a bye with air hugs and kisses. I air-hugged back, catching all the kisses. He left after that.

I couldn't stop smiling all night as I keep sniffing his hoodie.

_______

A/N:

Tysmmm for reading!

I Hope you liked it!

If you think this is the end of the ff- hah no!

Do you think it is possible that no one found out!?

Check the next chapter for the post on Y/N's priv!

Stay Tuned~ 💜