"Well," Katherine said, "That was easy."

"I know right?" Aliza agreed, taking her eyes off the sword and looking back at Katherine. She said, "I mean there should be like earth quick or I should be on fire or a meteor shower or something!"

"Meteor shower is a little too much, sunshine."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"She will be fine, Rome." Mithila insisted for the tenth time. She could understand his concern for Aliza, she too couldn't focus on anything throughout the day or sleep properly. But she also knew that if Mithila voiced her uneasiness to her husband, it would only make him worry more.

"It's been seven hours, Mith." Rome reasoned, "You cannot expect me to not worry about her. You know how she gets when she is in the woods." He had been pacing back and forth, holding his phone against his ear and running his other hand through his hair.

The other glanced at Vincent curiously, wondering what Rome was talking about.

Vincent sighed, "She is scared of the woods."

"And she still insisted on going alone?" Matt raised his eyebrows.

"Aliza is a bit of an overachiever." Vincent said, "She will not come back till she gets that sword."

Rome had straight-up refused to leave, despite knowing that it could take hours for Aliza to find that sword. So it was decided that Vincent, Elijah, and Enzo would keep him company. Matt eventually came back, saying that he wanted to keep an eye on them. In all honesty, he couldn't help but worry about the youngest Mikaelson.

"She is strong, we both know that," Mithila said.

"I know that." Rome huffed, "But that doesn't mean I don't worry about her more than half of the time."

"She's still in the tomb," Vincent said while looking at the map.

"Perhaps, she needs more time," Enzo suggested. The sword must have been in the tomb for a long time, he figured she needed more time to discover it.

"Our mother was anything but lethargic." Elijah mused.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nik will be so angry."

Aliza tried not to glare at Henrik. She wanted to tell him that she doesn't give a damn about what Klaus will feel. It was her decision and she had a strong feeling in her heart that she made the right choice. It wasn't like she was going to see him at all.

"So after this what?" She asked, ignoring Henrik's scowl.

"I don't know," Katherine shrugged. She said, "I mean the plan to visit Bulgaria is on. But I need new clothes and shoes and a shower."

"You can just compel your way to a motel," Aliza suggested.

She glanced around, the path was covered with dry leaves but there were more bushes than trees in the surroundings. They were heading back and Katherine had told her about a shortcut since she had been in these woods more than she can count. It was dark but Aliza wasn't feeling as strange as she did when she entered the woods.

She felt strangely proud with the sword in her hands.

"Yeah," She agreed, "But first I need to get the hell out of this town."

Henrik sighed, he had no hard feelings for Katherine but he was aware of Klaus's temper. Aliza didn't know what she was getting herself into and he was worried about her. Even though Klaus had left Katherine alone for a while, Henrik knew he still hated her because she betrayed him.