The First Meet

Voice: "Su-Min, you are getting late for your interview. Get up."

Su-Min: "Mom, I need to sleep. I have lot of time for interview."

Mom: "It's almost 9 O'clock. You have your interview at 10, right?"

Su-Min: "What???"

This is Park Su-Min, a 27years graduate from Seoul National University. Looking for a perfect job for last one year but never gets that preferable job. Today she has a interview in her dream company. But now she doesn't have time for get ready for that.

Su-Min: "Mom, what have you done?? You have to wake me up before 8. How could I reach the interview venue before 10?"

Mom: "I was calling you from 8. Now everything is my fault."

Su-Min: "Mom, I need to take a taxi then. Please give the taxi fare."

Mom: "Not today. Go by bus or train. I am not giving you anything."

Su-Min: "When you have no way open you have to take the final route. Sorry piggy I have to break you today."

On the way to her interview venue she couldn't found anything. She is verge on crying. She is about to cry when I black car stopped in front of her. A person is sitting in the car wearing a black mask that's why Su-Min can't see his face. Although Su-Min is getting late but she is always ready to help others because she thinks that person needs help.

Voice: "Do you need lift? It seems like you are waiting for a taxi."

Su-Min: "Thanks a lot. Can you drop me here??"

Su-Min give direction to that person, the person says he is also going that way. He can drop Su-Min there if she wants. Time is short and Su-Min thinks this is last way to reach the interview venue at perfect time.

Su-Min: "Hi, I am Park Su-Min. I am going there for an interview. Actually this is my dream company."

Voice: "KJ, everyone calls me KJ."

After that he couldn't speak a single word. Su-Min thought he is not interested in talking with anyone. When Su-Min reach to the desired location before She can say thank you to that person, he already left with his car. Su-Min is dumbfounded by that person's behaviour.

Su-Min: "I couldn't say thank you to him." Suddenly someone calls her from behind.

Voice: "Where have you been? I am calling you so long but you didn't receive it either."

Su-Min: "Sorry, LiLiya. My phone was in silent. Let's go before interviewer calls out our names."

This is Lee YaNa. She has been Su-Min's friend since her middle school. She is actually bi-korean, her mother is Indian and her father is korean. She is the support system of Su-Min. She and Su-Min's is always giving interview at the same company.

YaNa: "Do you know the Manager of this company is so young? Cute enough."

Su-Min: "YaNa, are you mad? Someone will hear you."
Su-Min block YaNa's mouth before she could say anything more.

Voice: "Are you sure, Sir? She is perfect for this position?We have more eligible candidates for.."

Voice: 'Mr. Choi, do whatever I am saying to you. But don't tell her before the interview. And take that girl also who is sitting with her."

Both girls completed their interviews and both get selected. Su-Min is thinking to say thanks to that person who helped her during coming to the interview venue.

YaNa: "Can you find him again in this big city, Su-Min? This is next to impossible. Can you recognise him anyhow?"

Su-Min: "Yeap, I saw his eyes that was the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. And I can recognise him.."

Suddenly Su-Min see that person because he is wearing the same blue colour suit and same black mask. Before she lost him again without saying anything to YaNa she run towards him. YaNa couldn't understand why Su-Min is running without saying a single word.

Mr. Choi: "Sir, both girls are selected and joining from tomorrow. I should inform Mr. Jeon about the new recruits."

Voice: "Mr. Choi, please make sure the both girls are comfortable with the whole team. Please excuse me, I have to make a call."

Su-Min is happy to found her lifesaver she thought because of him she gets her dream job. But she doesn't know how will she call him. Suddenly she realises his name, KJ. She is calling his name but he couldn't answer. Before she could catch up him, her foot got struck. All of a sudden, that person catch her before falling.

Voice: "Are you okay, Ms.?"

Su-Min is shocked to hear his voice because it is not the same as before. And his eyes is not same also. Su-Min is lost in his eyes and the moment standstill. All of a sudden someone calls them from behind. And this time this is the same voice who given lift to Su-Min.

KJ: "KT, what are you doing here?"

To be continued....