Chapter 3

I know I said I would only put a TW at the beginning of the book, but this chapter is pretty bad so TW: torture, blood etc...

When Peter woke up, he was in a tiny dark cell with one dim lightbulb flickering on the ceiling. He felt a pulsing pain in his head and shoulder and noticed he was no longer wearing his suit, he was in a black tank top and sweatpants that had the red HYDRA logo embroidered on them.

He soon discovered the thick metal chains that attached him to the wall by the vibranium cuffs on his wrists. He tried to struggle but it was vibranium, there was no way he'd break out of these.

Peter leaned his head on the cold concrete wall and sighed. That man let Bucky run because he wanted Peter to replace him. He knew what the winter soldier had done, he knew that Bucky wasn't himself but he couldn't bare the thought of becoming like that.

His attention was diverted to his shoulder pain as it began to flare up. He bit his lip so hard it bled as the pain only grew worse and worse. His eyes widened when he looked at it. There was a gauze bandage but it was soaked through, and redness was starting to spread down his arm. It was infected.

All of a sudden the door to his cell swung open, and the tall man from before entered.
"Ahh you're awake, good. It is time to begin." He smiled coldly. Peter still got shivers down his spine.

"Yeah listen man, I've got somewhere to be later so if you wouldn't mind just taking these cuffs off I'll be on my way." Peter replied rolling his eyes. He figured Spidey charm wouldn't do much good here, but he really didn't know what else to do.

The man shook his head and sighed.
"HYDRA is your home now, and you will soon realize that those pathetic comments will not serve you any good here."

Peter gulped but continued to mask his fear.
"I will never do anything for you. You can't break me, plenty of people have tried and failed already." He replied seriously.

The man laughed and Peter shuddered.
"I guess we will have to wait and see." He said then looked to one of the agents standing beside the door,
"I give him a day, maybe less."

The two agents left while the man hung behind for a moment.
"By the way, that arm of yours looks pretty bad. We might have to do something about that." He smirked before leaving the cell and slamming the door shut.

Peter shut his eyes and prayed that Tony would find him soon, he had to have hope. It would be the only thing to keep him grounded.

Hope that Tony would find him
Hope that he would get to go home
Hope that nothing bad would happen
It wasn't likely, but that's all he can do,

Hope.

~ ~ ~

Tony swore as he threw his coffee mug across the room. It joined a pile of twelve more mugs, pieces scattered around the floor.

He had nothing. There was no way of finding where Peter was being kept. HYDRA was completely off the grid and it was only by a miracle that they had found Bucky earlier, so getting another miracle and finding Peter too? Well that was highly unlikely.

Steve walked in, stepping around the broken ceramic chunks that littered the lab floor.
"Tony, are you okay?"

Tony's eyes filled with rage and his voice dripped with venom, "take a fucking guess Rogers."

PROJECT S.P.I.D.E.ROn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara