Chapter 70: Ember's "Rescue"...

To catch up on what happened last Chapter 68: The Terror of The Skies New Commander, Ember is asked or rather requested (by) Terrador and Cyril to go and rescue Royce from the villainous clutches of the Terror of The Skies. And as a result, became The Terror of The Skie's new Commander.

Royce: "Ember! What are you doing here? How did you get past Cynder? She's gone mad!"

Ember: "I am aware Royce, but the General is sleeping now. So I want you to listen, and listen closely... This isn't exactly your mother, this is The Terror of The Skies!"

Royce: "No way, you serious, Ember?"

Ember: "Yes, when would I not be," Ember then puts some thought into this, "know what, never mind."

Royce: "That explains the increase in size, muscle mass and loss of memory. All caused by Dark Aether. Bring me to General Cynder, please Commander Ember," Royce requests from the teenage Dragoness, "this is important." Then he begins bowing before Ember, "My Empress." This surprised Ember but none-the-less she brought him before General Cynder.

Ember: "General," Cynder begins to wake from her nap. "It seems our guest wishes to speak to you..."

Cynder: "What do you want?"

Royce: "I want you to be my teacher, General Cynder."

Cynder was surprised to hear this.

Cynder: "Why (do) you have a sudden change of heart?"

Royce's eyes start to change to a yellow-coloration, to which Cynder starts to notice, "Hmm... it seems as the rumors are true. Human's ARE corruptible," Royce seems (as if from out of nowhere) to bring out a Sith Robe.