Chap. 1: Say what?

The whole time my heart pounded and my anxiety increased, I'm dying to read the note. Jimin glanced at me a few times and smiled, he's tryna tell me something but gosh I need to read the note! Time please go faster!

-RIINNNGGG-

Fucking finally! Jimin was the first one to leave the class, I jumped up and ran to my locker. I opened up the note and read.

"After school meet me at the basketball courts, got something to tell you."

I looked into my locker. What could he possibly have to tell me? As much as I want to go crazy and all, I'm even more anxious to know!

"Hey Harmony!"

"Hey Kimberly.." I shut my locker.

Kimberly is my best friend since middle school, she's a foreign exchange student from the states. She's Hispanic. Thanks to her I know somewhat of Spanish haha.

"Qué es eso?" She said.

"A note...from.. JIMIN!"

Her eyes widen. "No way!" She snatched the note from me and read it.

"Ay dios mio! Girl, what if he says he likes you!" She said as she jumped up and down.

"Tsk girl. Let's not get ahead of ourselves, we all know Bangtan boys don't show affection towards any girl. He might need help with tutoring or something, I don't know.

Although it would be bazaar if he 'confessed' to me. Only in my dreams.

"He'd love to have you as his little personal tutor. Rawr!" She laughed.

"Haha, very funny. Wanna drop me off at the courts later? I'm kinda nervous to just show up on my own yanno?"

"Anything to be near my baby Hobie.." she bit her lip.

"He will never noticed you Kim. Let it go, that boy is married to dancing." I chuckled.

"So? I can dance too yanno? He won't stand a chance against my reggae style/ urban pop!"

I laughed.

"Whatever, let's go get some lunch, I'm starving!" I pulled her arm.

"Por dios! Chill I'm coming haha.."

We sat at our regular spot in the cafeteria, where there's a clear view of BTS.

"Hobie is so dreamy..look at that slim nose, our babies are gonna be gorgeous...ay papacito!" She said, she took a bite of her sandwich.

"Can you make it more obvious? You're like drewling all over the table. Kimberly!"

She giggled.

"What? You can't lie. Speaking of gorgeous look at Jimin, trying to do some b-boy type of dance."

I turned around, Jimin was freestyle dancing. I smiled. He stood up and had direct eye contact with me. My eyes widen, he winked at me. I turned back around.

"Did you just see that?!"

"Yes! Haha! Still think he's not gonna confess to you?" She said.

"Psh..no! We barely know each other."

"Doesn't matter, you'll get to know each other... better..oh my god act normal they're coming our way."

I got tense but stood still. One bye one each passed by, they each glanced at me. My cheeks felt hot.

"Don't forget. Basketball courts after school." He pointed at me as he passed by, his smile flashed before my eyes. I nodded.

"Harmony..breath!"

I took a deep breath. "I'm so nervous I can't even imagine what he has to tell me."

"Just stay positive. Meanwhile I'll talk with Hobie, he's like tacos con mucho chile..mmmm que rico.."

I giggled and continued eating my lunch.

>>>>

-RIINNNGGG-

I waited outside the school for Kimberly, where is she? She should be here by now.

"Harmony!" She came running towards me.

"What took you?"

"Sorry, had to get some books from my locker, ya ready?"

"I'm scared.."

"Don't be a coward lets go." She pulled my arm.

The basketball courts were full as always, girls were behind the gates cheering for BTS. Especially since Jungkook and Taehyung aka V were playing shirtless. Damn. I bit my lip, Jimin made a dunk shot and held on to the basket for a second before dropping. He spotted me and came towards me, my heart pounded. This is it, what is he going to say?

"Hey!" He said.

"Hi..you wanted to tell me something?"

"Yeah! I'll tell you soon as we start walking. Lemme just get my bookbag and say bye to my fellas. Ight?" He smiled.

My heart throbbed. I smiled and nodded. I looked back at Kim and she gave me a thumbs up. Just like she said she was talking to Hobie aka J-Hope. He seemed pretty interested, I mean she's Hispanic, her body is really seductive. Jimin came back and we left the courts. We walked side by side.

"Do you like to party?" He said.

"Yeah...why?"

"Mm. See..I saw you battling the other night at Sunken.

My heart pounded, I think I can hear it. He's seen me dance battle before!

"You have?"

"Yeah, I was wondering if you'd like to battle, this Saturday?"

"For real?"

He looked at me.

"Mhm. What? Too cool to battle BTS? Hehe."

He's being serious ¿(0.0)?

I scoffed. "Ha...you're on.."

"Alright, be prepared."

"Always."

He chuckled.

"So you..seen me dance before then?" I said.

"Yep. We all have. You're really good, and so is ya friend Kimberly.."

I have no idea why this is happening but thank god it's happening, he noticed me and my crew. I smiled.

"We're called SNS, Sweet N Sour."

"I know, like I said, you guys are good. I'm impressed. Can't wait to see you there."

He walked me home, after we stopped by for smoothies. The best day ever. Jimin challenged me to a dance battle at Sunken? Kimberly won't believe this!

"This is me.." I said. We were in front of my house.

"Ah..okay..so Sunken, Saturday night. Don't forget." He said.

"I won't...heh."

He smiled and walked off.

I sighed. Jimin... why must you be so mysterious and cute? It kills me! But in a good way, man..I never thought this day would come! He's up for a fight.

> To be continued..

That's chapter 1! Hope you guys liked it and stay tuned. Will Harmony's crew defeat BTS? Find out in Chap. 2 -(^.^)-

Love,
misshobie♡