Running home to you

Today was the most important day in the life of our favorite couple, as today was the SnowBarry wedding day and our lovebirds couldn't be happier. Everything was ready, because they both wanted a private ceremony, that is, only with the closest friends.

What was established by the couple would be that the location of both the ceremony and the wedding reception would be in STAR Labs, since it was a place that was very special for both, since it was there where they met, where they started their relationship and where Barry proposed to his girlfriend, Caitlin Snow, in marriage.

Once they had managed to get a priest to do the ceremony for them and after inviting Iris and Cisco to be their best man, it was all well underway for the ceremony to begin. So that the couple would not have to do anything on their wedding day, their friends agreed to decorate the laboratory the day before. With the laboratory ready for the ceremony, all that was left was for the newlyweds to leave their rooms, where they were getting ready.

"Can I come in, Caitlin?" Asked Iris at the door to the infirmary room, which was where Caitlin was.

- Of course yes.

Wedding Dress:

- I was coming to see if you needed anything

- I was coming to see if you needed anything ... Wow, Caitlin you are look amazing.

"Do you really think so?" Asked Caitlin, looking at herself in the mirror again.

- You are kidding? Of course I think so. Barry will even fall to the side when he sees you.

- Thanks. Iris, do you think I can ask you a small favor?

- Of course, what do you need?

- You think you can ask your father to come here.

"Of course," said Iris.

Iris found it a little strange that Caitlin wanted to talk to her father, but she did as the bride asked. Seconds later Joe knocked on the door to the infirmary where Caitlin was just putting on makeup.

- My daughter told me you needed to talk to me. Is something wrong? Do you have doubts about the wedding and need tips to get away from here without showing it?

"It's not like that," Caitlin replied, laughing at what Joe had just said. "I wanted to ask you a favor. As you know my father is not here and you know that my relationship with my mother is quite complicated and you are the person who looks more like a father to us, so I wanted to ask you if you could take me to the altar."

- Seriously? Do you want me to accompany you to the altar? Don't you prefer it to be Cisco or even Harry?

- No. I want it to be you. Do you accept?

- You don't even have to ask twice. Of course, I accompany you to the altar. It's an honor, Caitlin.

- Thanks Joe.