//15//

"T-That's your normal season hero outfit...?" She blinked.

"Yeah, it isn't gonna be cold anymore so it's time to change

"Yeah, it isn't gonna be cold anymore so it's time to change...Are you drooling over me?" He smirked.
꧁ ___________________________________________________________________ ꧂

"Don't worry, i'll watch over Hikuri while you're...gone." She said in a distracted tone as her eyes lingered to his ass.

"As a reward for being a good girl, after work, you wanna go somewhere?" He asked as he drank his coffee.

"Like a date?" She tilted her head, Bakugou rolling his eyes and adding more sugar in his drink.

"Never been on a date before, loser?" He asked, leaning against the counter to glare at her.

"I haven't gone on a date in three years." She played with her fingers and smiled. "Yeah! Let's go somewhere!"

He almost felt bad for asking what he asked, but she seemed excited about what was planned. "Bye, daddy!" Hikuri hugged him and went to go play in her room. He wrapped his strong arms around L/n's waist and kissed her lips, forcing his tongue in her mouth. "The blowjob was fucking incredible babe...hopefully, instead of your mouth, i'll be inside of your-" She placed a finger on his lips, gesturing that Hikuri was right around the corner. He kissed her again before waving goodbye, closing the door.

"Katsuki." He turned around to see his ex-wife walking towards him with a frown. "I wanna talk real quick."

"Yuri...What do you want now, cockblocker." He almost chuckled at the name. "Cockblocker Yuri...heh..."

"I fucked up. Yeah, i'm a piece of shit. I shouldn't have fucked you over like that...I just want my family back."

"The bitch says sorry now? Why now though? It could have been like...I don't know...Christmas or something."

"I'm being serious! I just...I'm sorry! I want you back and-and I promise i'll be the wife and mother you two need!"

"You cheated on me with that guy, you flirt with my best friends, and you hit Hikuri. Yeah, get the fuck out of here."

He walked away but she wouldn't leave him alone, he decided to run to the agency but he forgot how fast and crazy she was. He twitched an eye as he flew over some buildings and she was catching up, right when he made it to the agency he laughed and stopped her. "You can't come in here! You don't have a license and i'm also the owner of this place. Kiss my ass! Bye!" He escaped her and went on with his day. "Finally. Oi, secretary girl or whatever! Did you get my paperwork prepared?"

꧁ ___________________________________________________________________ ꧂

"Muah. Muah. Muah." L/n kissed his cheek as he had come home from work. "You sure you wanna go out? You're tired."

"I'm not. I can see you're all ready for me." He bit his lip, "That red dress is so fucking sexy, damn it i'm gonna stare all night."

"Hehe." She kissed his lips easily as her heels helped her grow taller. He needed to take a shower real quick and she went off to put on her light makeup. She's never dressed like this in so long, and the date was some kind of surprise, she had no clue where they were going. After putting on her mascara and light eyeshadow, she used only a dab of lip gloss and she was finished. "Ah...I have no idea how to use makeup but i'll figure it out someday." She told herself as she sat on the bed. Bakugou came out, not even caring if she was there, and decided to be real sly and start changing in front of her. "Katsuki! Come on!" She whined.

"Hah? What? We're dating aren't we?"

"Yeah! But we haven't done anything yet! And if you show me now i'm gonna be thinking about it all day!" She groaned.

"All day hah? You're such a pervert, F/n. What do you wanna do? Wanna touch my abs? Lick em a little-"

"Stop!" She threw a pillow at him and he easily dodged it, laughing it off as she blushed in the bed.

"You're weird. Go on, you can touch me whenever you want, princess." He licked his teeth, god why is he so hot!

"Ugh...This is what happens when you have a good looking boyfriend..." She puffed her cheeks out.

He finally changed, her being the one turning around and not peeking, and she hugged him just to take a whiff of his cologne. With Hikuri at Kirishima's house for a sleepover, they went in the car and Bakugou made sure to double-check the address. "Where we going? C'mon..." She hugged his arm as he kissed her forehead. Arriving at whatever destination, they had to walk around a sketchy area. "Take care of that beautiful lady, man." A guy called as he walked past them. "Damn you a lucky guy!" Bakugou rolled his eyes as she clung to his arm, nervously walking through the end of the street and gasping. "We're going to the busy streets?"

"Yeah? You don't go here for dates?"

"Usually my dates take me somewhere quiet."

"Oh. That's a sign of being poor. You're with a pro hero case you forgot."

"W-What?" She blinked as he held her hand tightly as they went into the crowd. He made a sharp turn and they walked into a small restaurant with elegant music. "...T-This is...T-This is Musu-Meal...t-the most expensive-I assume you're planning on spending money on me and i'm not gonna allow it." She whined, Bakugou had already made reservations and he quirked a brow. "You don't like this place?"

"N-No! I'm not saying that! I just feel bad you're spending all this money on something...Let me pay half the bill."

"Pff...Half the bill? Your wallet will hurt." He chuckled. "Let me treat you, damn it. You're fine princess."

She hugged his arm as they were lead to the table, Bakugou scoffing. "You're gonna make us sit next to that guy?"

"Katsuki..." She frowned. "It's alright. You're already doing this much and i'm gonna explode with happiness!"

"I don't want you to explode, I want you to burst into flames...of happy...uh...that sounded a whole lot better in my head."

"If you're not happy with the seating you may have the table in the corner if you'd like." The waiter hummed.

"Better." He held her hand and they went to the corner where there weren't a lot of people. There was a reason he didn't want to be around people, he can't hear as good as everyone because his quirk really took a toll on his poor eardrums. So he wants it o be quiet when he talks to her. As they were casually talking, Bakugou couldn't help but have the feeling that they were being...watched?