//11//

SLAP "How the hell did you lose Hikuri you damn brat! How could you!"

꧁ ___________________________________________________________________ ꧂

Mitsuki sobbed in her husbands shoulder as he glared at him. Bakugou sat on the couch, thinking the worst as his friends tried to cut the thick tension. "We're gonna go get some heroes for an emergency team set up. Kacchan I know you're probably thinking the possibilities and what might be happening to her currently, but if you sit around instead of doing something then that might come true." Midoriya comforted him, rubbing circles on his back as he silently sobbed in his hands, feeling the sting of the slap that he had just received. "It's like I'm fucking cursed! Why is it that every woman in my life just disappears! Yuri, F/n, and now my fucking daughter!"

"You're not cursed man." Sero crossed his arms. "You're just at the wrong places at the wrong time."

"That doesn't really help at all, asshole!" Bakugou shouted.

"No arguing. You want your kid and girlfriend back? Well then we're gonna have to work together." Kaminari huffed.

"I know L/n is in the ware house three blocks from that assholes house. Here's a map." Bakugou shoved it in Kirishima's face.

"...Hey, I don't wanna sound stupid but what are these lines supposed to represent?" Mina hummed.

"It's probably just to sketch out the area, like art and stuff I don't know." Kaminari shrugged.

"No...Right here is labeled the basement...so these lines aren't for sketching...they're the halls of the basement." Midoriya pointed out, everyone silent.

"T-There's hundreds." Kirishima gasped. "How the hell are we supposed to know the way to where they are, let alone get back." Sero blinked.

"We can ask Mirio for help." Midoriya suggested.

"He's out of town in America. We can wait for him to come back in about...four days." Mina said.

"Four days!" Bakugou shook his head. "No! I'm looking for them now!"

"Where are you going you damn brat! You've done enough!" Mitsuki yelled.

꧁ ___________________________________________________________________ ꧂

"Hey, F/n. I got a present for you."

He threw a small sack on the floor, and it appeared to be moving. A little whine of pain sounded and she gasped, quickly crawling her way towards the sack and unzipping it. "Ms. L/n!" She cried, immediately embraced.

"A child! You kidnapped a child!" She shouted. "No-don't come in! Leave us alone!"

"Calm down. What's the brats name?" He kneeled to their level, smiling at Hikuri.