//12//

"...I landed on my eyebrow..." Todoroki groaned. "How are you already up?"

"Let's go save Hikuri-Ow! My toe!" (Credit to the talented artist owo)꧁ ___________________________________________________________________ ꧂Bakugou's Place ꧁ ___________________________________________________________________ ꧂

꧁ ___________________________________________________________________ ꧂
Bakugou's Place
꧁ ___________________________________________________________________ ꧂

"...What's with the sour mood...?" Sero blinked as everyone glared at the floor.

"Bakugou lost his child...So did everyone else. The school called." Tokoyami gulped.

They all made it to the warehouse, certain that the kids were there. "Look! Kiyoshi's little footprints!" Mina pointed.

"Multiple footprints! They're are here!" Midoriya inspected the area, stepping on a trap door before falling.

"Deku!" Uraraka gasped and jumped in with him, everyone crowding around to jump in as well.

"Out of my way!" Bakugou blasted everyone against the wall before jumping in and landing safely on his feet.

"You sure this place is under your name...?" Kaminari looked towards Kirishima who had fell on his face.

"Wait...If this place belongs to Kirishima...Your kids should have known about it." Todoroki glared.

"And he lead the other kids here." Jirou crossed her arms, all eyes on him.

"Shut the fuck up." Bakugou scowled. "It's not his fault that his kid has a crush on mine and wants to save her."

"By the way, if your kid ever starts...y'know...liking my kid and stuff...willyouconsiderlettingthemgetmarriedandhavekids-"

"No!" Bakugou twitched an eye. "Hikuri is staying single for the rest of her life!"

"We should split up." Midoriya said, "We're all capable of defending ourselves, just break the wall down in case."

"Got it." They all nodded, Bakugou already ten feet away from everyone. Even though everyone's kids were gone, he knew for a fact he had it harder. His girlfriend is probably gone which makes him sick to his stomach, but if she dies at least she knows he loved her. His eyes threatened to water, remembering how terrified Hikuri was when he yelled at her, were those the last words he would ever say to her? Calling her a brat? Shaking his head, he needed to focus on the mission right now, make sure they weren't dead. He stepped on a button on the floor, arrows shooting at him and he barely managed to dodge them.

"...This is gonna be annoying..."

꧁ ___________________________________________________________________ ꧂
Hikuri's World
꧁ ___________________________________________________________________ ꧂

Her teacher breathed heavily, the pattern of her short breaths scaring her as they decreased in speed. He finally left to take a water break, Hikuri shivering with tears in her eyes as a puddle of blood surrounded her. "Ms. L/n. Ms. L/n aw you okay?" She sobbed quietly, inspecting her back and crying louder as blood fell to the floor. "Don't look Hikuri...Don't look..." She panted, "Just...look for a way...out of here...any ideas...look for an opening...weak spots...weapons..."

Hikuri nodded, slowly turning around and looking around the small cell. All she could see was a toilet and blood everywhere, then she noticed the cupboard was in the corner of the room. She slowly opened it, screaming as a man fell on top of her, her teacher was prepared to fight but they were fortunate enough to know that it was a corpse. "...I-I-I w-w-want m-my d-d-daddy!" She cried as she kicked the corpse off of her. "I-I-I w-wanna g-go h-home!"

"Hiku-wi!"

She stopped crying, widening her eyes as her friends stared at her in horror. "W-What the..."

"Boys! W-What are you doing here?" L/n groaned in pain. "L-Listen you have to get out of here!"

"We came to save F/n-Chan and Ms. L/n!" Kaminari said.

"Midoriya, break the cell bars down," Todoroki instructed.

"Okie Dokie." He said, easily managing it. "Okay! We have to go! I'll carry Ms. L/n."

"You're far too tiny, and I'll end up sliding on the floor Midoriya.

"I'll make a wagon." Todoroki turned around and paused. "...Ms. L/n do you want it to burn your skin or melt it?"

"Make it cold." She frowned. "Please, just take Hikuri and go. This is too much work."

"...Nah." Kaminari shrugged. "Midoriya, put her in the wagon."

He carried her to the wagon but because of his short stubby legs, her limbs slid on the floor. They all decided to put their jackets in the wagon so it wouldn't be so cold on her back, and Midoriya was the one to pull the wagon. "Thanks, Kirishima! Thanks, guys!" Hikuri smiled. "Let's get out of here." And so they went off, running as fast as their little legs can carry them. Turning the halls, they found a giant door, and them thinking it was an exit, went through it. It wasn't, they were led into a big room, empty with candles lined against the walls. There was a big circle in the middle, this must have been some kind of arena.

"Hey there kids."

A group of sketchy men grinned as the lights dimmed the room. "Pro-tec Ms. L/n!" Hikuri called as everyone stood in a fighting stance.

"No! Don't fight them!" She whined.

"We'll stay and watch." Kirishima nodded his head as Hikuri agreed, standing by her as the three other kids challenged them.

"Heh. A bunch of lame-ass-Shit!" He dodged Midoriyas punch but he was easily taken down because he was inexperienced at combat.

"Get off him!" Todoroki created a suit of armor made of fire, then an icy gun to go with it as he shot hard balls at them.

"Ow! You're bad at aiming!" Midoriya whined.

"Kaminari help us!" Midoriya cried.

"The entire floor will turn dangerous and all of you guys will be zapped unless you jump!"

Midoriya whined in pain as his hair was grabbed, L/n screaming, "Leave him alone! No!"

"Take Hikuri." One of them ordered.

"Hikuri! Run!"

꧁ ___________________________________________________________________ ꧂

Bakugou had been running through the endless hallways, panting but ignoring the pain on his side. He kept going, and he wouldn't stop until he finds at least one of them. "Daddy! Daddy! Ms. L/n! Ms. L/n! Help me! Daddy! Daddy-DADDY!" His heart sunk.

"Hikuri! Daddy's here!"