//9//

{One Week Later}

"...He is such a pervert..." She blushed, texting him a simple and cheeky no.
꧁ ___________________________________________________________________ ꧂

-Eren (My cousin)-
Last night was a close one.
It was so uncomfortable under your bed when he came home.

-Me-
So sorry! Maybe I should dump him tonight.
Well if you're willing to come that is.

-Eren (My cousin)-
Dumbass. You have work don't stress about idiot.
Look your ass can do it tomorrow or some shit.

-Me-
Okay!
Hey, I have to go, the early morning class is tough.
I think one of them spilled their drink uhhh

-Eren (My cousin)-
Beat them up.
*Eren (My cousin) deleted a message*
Make them learn their lesson.
Bye babe.

-Me-
Bye-Bye OwO
And I saw that!

"Hey, who you texting?" Her boyfriend glared at her, his eyes burning a hole through her phone.

"A-Ah, my cousin." She chuckled nervously. "He was asking about family stuff."

"Hmpf..." He glared. "Come to my house right after work. If you don't, you know what happens."

"Yes, baby..." She frowned. "Hey, he spilled his drink. Since you're the janitor here, mind helping out, please?"

He huffed, standing up and walking away from her.

꧁ ___________________________________________________________________ ꧂

"You only wanted me here for five minutes right?" She asked hopeful. "So...What's up?"

"You're cheating on me." He said casually, her heart-stopping for a moment.

"...I-I...No. I'm not-" She earned a smack to the face, "O-Oh god..."

"Don't lie to me bitch." He crossed his arms. "You think i'm too stupid to find out? Yeah, I read ALL of your messages."

"I'm sorry..." She frowned. "I just...Well...I was planning on breaking up with you anyway..."

"You shouldn't leave me." He smirked. "I thought you were a weak bitch, turns out you just got hotter."

Taking a step back as he walked forward, her hand reached for the knob and she tried leaving. He roughly grabbed her by the waist and carried her to the bedroom, chuckling as she struggled to get free. "Please! Stop it! Let me go! What are you gonna do to me? Please don't hurt me! I'll do anything!" She cried, a fist instead of an open hand striking her face. He ripped her sweater off to inspect her neck, hickies everywhere, and those sure as hell weren't his. "Damn. I remember when I used to give these to you. We were so happy until you fucked our relationship over. All you had to do was not kiss any of my fucking friends."

"He kissed me! I swear! I didn't ask-"

"Shut the hell up!" He smacked her, making her fall against the bed.

She quickly crawled on top of the bed and ran in a circle, leaving the room and running towards the door. She successfully opened it, screaming a loud 'help me' before she was pulled back in. "Wow. You've never done that before. I like the fighter type." He struck her throat, making her cough uncontrollably and breathe heavily as he dragged her back to the bed. "Stop it! You're assaulting me!" She whined as she was pinned on the bed, "So? Wanna know what really turns me on? The way you bleed." He licked his lips, drawing a pocket knife to her cheek. She was paralyzed with fear, quietly begging him to spare her.

"Why? Just so you can go call the cops on me? So you can cheat on me again?"

He threw her off the bed and she quickly got up but her breath was caught in her throat as he stood on her back with his full weight. "Oops, forgot you weren't a mat." He chuckled, pulling her hair and forcing her to sit down on a chair. "Run and I'll stab you." He pointed his knife at her, before looking through the drawer. She cried louder as he pulled out a rope, when did he even stash that in there? He took her phone and opened her contacts, scrolling through before finding her 'cousins' name. After he tied her up, he read through the messages.

"You almost woke up Hikuri, you were loud as shit yesterday. But I proved myself, didn't I?" He read.

"Dumbass, Hikuri is at her friend's house for a playdate. Come over."

"F/n I swear to god you're the dumbest idiot in the world. You're lucky you're fucking cute."

"You're crying? Uh, well I can come over and bring ice cream or something. Be there in a sec, babe."

"Holy shit, i'm so fucking horny. Send pictures right now or i'm coming over there to raid your fridge."

"I stubbed my fucking toe and it hurts and Hikuri laughed at me what the hell-oh...that's just a normal text message." He huffed.

She giggled at the last message to try and lighten her mood but that was taken away with a slap. "You were going behind my back for this fucking long? A week? Hey, remember when we had sex for the first time? Let me remind you how good I can make you feel." She shook her head frantically, as he leaned in, she headbutted him. He growled and beat the daylights out of her, but she would rather take that than the other option. "Help me-help me! Oh god please help me!" She covered her head, then she heard her phone ring. She weakly looked at her phone that he dropped on the floor, Bakugou was calling.

"Time to find out who the fuck this guy you're seeing is." He glared before taking the phone and answering it.

"Hey, you done yet? Can you come to my place? I wanna see you."

"Who the fuck are you?" He scowled.

"...Who is this?" Bakugou replied. "Uh...ignore what I said...I accidently called her instead of my...girlfriend..."

"I'm her boyfriend, fucker. Who are you."

"...Her cousin."

"Bullshit! You've been fucking my girlfriend you son of a bitch!"

"Oi! I've been seeing, making out, hugging, touching your girlfriend but we didn't fuck...yet." He snickered.

"You think you're tough as shit, what's your name bitch?"

"Katsuki Bakugou. You're Nenji Peekora or something...oh wait, Kenji Himura right?"

"...You're...seeing a pro hero?" He asked her, light fear in his eyes. "You're the pro hero at the bar-shit I-"

"Is she there? Mind passing the phone to her, buddy." He asked. "Because i'm about to come over there."

He hung up the phone and untied her, throwing her weak body over his shoulder before leaving the room. He paused, then went to the kitchen and stuffed her mouth with a dirty rag. She choked in disgust as he went to the entrance and left the house. She whined loudly, thinking she could attract her neighbors but she was forced into the trunk of the car.