1. December

Y/N Pov.:

Finally it was december. I love to be an actress but it's really really hard to travel all the time. Luckily i had many movies with my best friend Tom Holland, that means that i also see my other best friend Harrison and also Harry.

Me and Tom met 4 years ago for filming and became best friends. Right after that i met Harrison and we three became very close best friends and after that i could meet Harry. We all decided to every time we had a job together, we would also live together. And because we became close friends we also decided to move together in london, in a little house. I loved it because it was near from the Holland's house. I love them, they are like my second family of like my only family.

"Y/N ? Wake up ?" Harry shacked me.

"No, why ?" i asked sleepy.

"We are landing now. Come on, you can sleep at home." and i slowly woke up.

We walked out to the airport to get our bags. "So guys, what are what are you guys doing on christmas ?" i asked.

"The Holland's and Osterfields celebrated the last years together so i think that's what we do this year. What about you." Harrison said.

Before i could answer we heard someone scream. "TOM, HARRY, HARRISON, Y/N." Niki screamed and ran to us.

"Hey Mom." both Holland's said and hugged her. After that Dom, Sam and Paddy also came to us and hugged everyone.

"Let's go guys. I think you want to go home after this long flight from LA." Dom said and we all nodded.

On the road home we talked about the new movie Tom and I filmed. It called 'the devil all the time'. Everyone was so exited to see it when i comes out.

Back home the first thing i did was going to the toilet. When i came back the boys were sitting on the couch and watched tv. "Do you guys don't want to unpack your bags ?" i asked.

"Nah we can do that tomorrow." Harry said. I stared to go in the kitchen and look in the fridge to know what we need to buy.

"Come over darling. Just have with us a chill day." Tom said and pointed to them.

"No thanks, someone needs to look at everything and i think that's me." i laughed and looked again in the fridge. Some things weren't useable anymore because we were gone for a hole month, so i needed to throw them away.

Then some strong arms curled around me shoulders. "Come on darling. You also need to rest." he said.

"Tom i would love to but i can't. Someone needs to buy new food and all our things need to-."

"Look, we can do this all tomorrow. Today we can just order pizza if you want and we can unpack our things tomorrow. I know that you are tired even if it's only 1 pm." he said and turned me around so i could look at him.

"Maybe but-."

"No but Y/N. You come now with me and you sit down with me and the others and watch tv." he said and lifted me up bridal style so i couldn't even say no.

"You know that i hate you." i slapped his chest.

"I know you don't." he smirked and throw me on the couch next to Harrison. He immediately pulled me into his arm so i that i can't walk away again. Fuck they know me so well.

I don't know how but i ended at laying on everyone's lap. I wasn't asleep but i could at the feeling how Tom played with my hair.

After 2 hours the boys slept so i could stand up and to my things. I went to our bags and put them in their rooms and started to unpack each one. I could do it because they are not changed when i see their underwear, as long as i just see them without the person.

After that i grabbed my keys and bags and drove away to get some food. I loved it to just walk around the stores and look what they got. After that i drove home again with bags full with food.

"I'm back." i screamed when i walked in.

"Where were you ?" Tom asked.

"I bought new food and i could need halo with the bags." i said. Right after that the 3 boys ran to me and helped me with the bags.

"I told you that you don't need to do it. What was with the pizza ?" Tom asked.

"Sorry, i just couldn't do nothing anymore. And your clothes are already in your wardrobe. So in one hours it is 5 pm and i'm getting hungry. We can still oder pizza." i said while i put the food in the fridge.

"Okay i'll order then and Y/N you can relax now." Harry said and pushed me to the couch. I laughed and sat down, grabbed my phone and scrolled through instagram.

After a hour finally our pizza arrived.
"Thank you." i said when he gave me the pizza.

"Uhm could i maybe get your number ?" the pizza man asked.

"I don't have my phone with me right now but-" i wanted to say until i felt some warm arms around my waist.

"What does you take so long, love." Tom said.

"Uhm yeah i go now. Have a nice evening." the pizza boy said and walked away. I closed the door.

"What the hell was that ?" i asked.

"That was a typical fuckboy." he said and walked away with the pizza.

"Maybe your right." i said and followed him. The night went fast over. We all ate our pizza, watched a movie and right after that we all fell asleep on the couch.