Chapter 1

"I wonder if Gizzy is going to be there" The girl asked herself. She had woken up a few days ago, memories of what happened a few weeks earlier gone but she didn't know. The girl was now sitting in the living room of the spruce wood house she had built, looking at a letter.

'You are invited to an camp of entertainment and fun. 15 other people will come. The location is 17 Diamond ore street. Walk into the forest south from this street and you will find a mansion. Burn this letter after reading it, wouldn't want anyone to ruin your experience at the camp.
-M'

  The girl wondered why they told her to burn the letter and tried not to let that bother her. Ameah was going and it was long way to get there.

******************************

  "15 people found dead at an abandoned mansion. Their bodies were just found recently" The news reporter, Dawnables said. Jordan turned off his tv. "If it was abandoned, why would there be any bodies in  there?" He asked himself. He didn't let that discourage him though as he read the letter for the 3rd time. Jordan, also known as Captainsparklez, was a very popular youtuber. He hadn't seen his friends in a while and assumed they were at the camp this letter mentioned. He gathered materials and climbed down his tree house, about to go to a mansion.